17

𝐍𝐬𝐟𝐰 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐥𝗼𝐭𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞.

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 𝗼𝐟 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙪𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚

𝓣𝓸𝓷𝓲'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

I was up really late, it was two thirty-seven in the morning. I had forced myself to stay awake by taking some pills to help me, like five. Now, I know that that may seem unsafe, but since I had absolute Immortality, nothing could physically or mentally harm me.

I was pacing around my room, like an Idiot. "What the hell should I do? I'm bored as fuck right now."

Maybe talk to the college group chat a bit, there were like sixty people in there, one of them must be awake."

I went to the group chat

Josie: Hi

Me: Oh hi, you're up late

Josie: Yeah, I have to do math

Me: 138 divided by two = ?

Josie: Haha, you're so funny, Toni -_-

Me: Ok, ok, I'm sorry

Archie: Yo, what's up? Why all of you up so late.

Josie: Well, I'm up because of stupid math, Toni hasn't said.

Archie: Oh, Toni, why are you up?

Me: I drank like two energy drinks at twelve.

Josie: Oh, that makes sense

Wendy: How bout I come over!

Josie: Me as well; you are good at math and can help me

So they came over to where I was at.

"So, what are you doing up so late, Wendy?" I asked her.
"Well, I was drawing us, but of course, spending time with you guys is much better," Wendy responds, smiling.

"Can you help me with these last two problems, Toni? I'm having a tough time figuring it out," Josie asked me, showing her paper to me. "Sure. what the fuck are friends for?" I responded, and she laughed.

"I'm just gonna head to the bathroom real quick."
"Ok, of course, we will still be here waiting."

𝓦𝓮𝓷𝓭𝔂'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿 (𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽)

I went to the bathroom to fix my hair quickly. I looked in the mirror and then saw something staring back at me, smiling wickedly.

I tried to scream, but no sound came out. The creature came out of the mirror and grabbed me, and I felt myself losing consciousness. Then boom, I passed out on the bathroom floor.

𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓵'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿

I really and always wanted a girlfriend. People always said, "Cheryl, If you are near all-powerful, with complete arsenal, why do you need anybody else?"

I always answered the same, "I need somebody to rule with, and once I find the one that I like, I will stop at nothing to get her."

Today would be the day I decided to do something about it. I sent my best archdemon out, Veronica. So she could go gather up some girls and bring them into my castle.