11

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐘, 𝐂𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐬, 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐱

𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦

Veronica speeds over "Yes T-" she looks at Cheryl "W-Woah, C-Cheryl, n-nice glow up"

"You're lucky I haven't ripped the living hell outta you"

"Just bow to me..."

"Excuse me, what!" she raises her voice a bit.

"Watch your tone, you don't wanna piss me off"

She looks in my eyes "I-I mean yes"

"Go kill Clara" she does just that.

"This school and maybe even the world will be ours....."

____________________________________________

𝓣𝓸𝓷𝓲'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Me and Cheryl walked to class, Cheryl now in her normal form.

When we reached class, she went to the front row, somebody was in the seat she wanted to be in. "Move to the back, bitch" she yelled at a girl named Hannah.

"Oh look, it's the nerd!" people laughed.

"She said MOVE" I chimed in.

"Whats wrong with you Toni, I thought you loved bullying her."

"One. Last. Fucking. Chance. MOVE" Cheryl said in a more serious tone this time.

"Y-You should move" Veronica said quietly sitting on the left of her.

"Nah, I rather stay h-" Cheryl cut her off by repeativly slamming her head against the desk, her head starts to hurt a lot.

Everybody else just watches in astonishment and fear, seeing how powerful Cheryl is now, they were too scared to help or stand up for Hannah.

Cheryl, then, finally pushes her outta the chair, Hannah is left bleeding from her head on the ground.

I go next to Cheryl, where another person is sitting.

"Move, or deal with her" I say laughing after.

Cheryl looks over at the boy, she looks at him back "so, are you going to move for my girlfriend?" she said while playing with her hair.

"Y-Yes, Cheryl." He moves to another space all the way in the back next to where Hannah crawled over to.

Hannah carefully lifted herself into the seat next to the boy.

The substitute teacher came in eyeing my girlfriend in a weird way.

"Hello students, my name is Sara, you may call me Miss Sara."

If you don't behave, yourself in class, I won't hesitate to sent you to Lara's office, or us have a chat after school." she said seriously.

15 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓....

"Has everybody done their work?

"Math is boring, I didn't do the stupid work" Cheryl said and rolled her eyes.

"Ok, Cheryl, thats detention" Sara said.

Cheryl tried to use a spell to change her mind, but it was ineffective.

𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔

𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓵'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥