6

𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝗼, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝗼 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤/𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐰 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

low Moderate high Extreme
NSFW/KINK : 🟩🟩🟩🟨🟨🟨🟧🟧🟧🟥⬜️⬜️ (Very high)

𝘐𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘴: 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘤𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘴, 𝘚𝘭𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘋𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺/𝘔𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘬

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝗼𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝗼𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧....

I got onto the bed and put my hand under her chin, then turn her head up to look at me. "What did I tell you about doing this during work!?" I looked at her, eyes glowing red. "That doing it would make me a bad vampire...." She looked at me smirking. "And?!" she smirks "Bad vampires get punished"

~

𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓵'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"I can't deal with you right now" she slaps me and I just frown.

"i'll send somebody to watch you" she looks at me angrily, but I could tell I made her extremely horny.

"Ok" I smiled deviously. She gets up confused, then and leaves the room.

Then, calls for her friend, Veronica.

I use a spell to make an absolute illusion of Toni.

Veronica then enters the room and sees her. "Its ok, you can g-"Toni then re-enters.

"Hey, I came back to get someth-" She stops.

𝓣𝓸𝓷𝓲'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"She fucking didn't" I thought to myself looking at the copy of myself. "What the hell" Veronica looked confused and anxious.

"To identify the real one let's do a little quiz" Veronica says looking at me.

"When is my birthday" They both answer the same "May forth 2001". "Whats my favorite song".

"Dark horse" The copy says "trick question, you don't have one."

I then look at Cheryl, hurt and a bit upset.

𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓵'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"Nows my chance" I Use my super speed to quickly grab her, then cuff her to the bed with enchanted cuffs.

I also put a death spell on Veronica. "What the hell did you do to her!" She says yelling "Don't worry, i'll resurrect her later" I smirk.

"And watch the tone" I continue "You are powerless in those." She looks at me half scared, half turned on.

"You are pathetic, so are your powers, you can't even beat me!" I laugh.

"Now, I have to set some rules" Toni looks at me in the eyes.

"One, you must refer to me as 'Mistress' or 'Mommy', not 'Cheryl'"

Toni nods. "Two, you can't cum unless I say so" she whines a bit but nods after.

"Three, no talking unless I say so" I continue, "And only with a 'Mistress' after"

"Four, this isn't a rule, but remember, In those cuffs you are powerless, they block all your demon powers, the only power you have is immortality, you will feel pain, bleed red, you will have regeneration, but way slower than normal, etc." I continue.

"Therefore, making you susceptible to all of my powers."

"So, if I were you, I wouldn't try to resist."

She looks a bit nervous, and I just laugh darkly.

"Five, the safe word is 'Cherry' if you are in too much pain and want me to stop, say it" She nods.

"Did you get all of that?!" She winces a bit at me yelling, but then nods her head.

I slap her hard, "FUCK" she moans, "VERBAL RESPONSE," I say firmly "Y-Yes, Mistress."

I snap my fingers, then her clothes come off her magically.

I squeeze one of her nipples, then massage her other breast.

I smile as she screams in pain and pleasure, "AHHH, FUCK" she moans out.

I put my finger on her clit, then smirk "Who are you wet for, my little slut"

"you, mommy!"

"Again!" I look at her with lust in my eyes.

I start thrust my finger in and out of her pussy

"Y-YOU, I'M WET FOR YOU, M-MOMMY"

"FUCK, MOMMY, I GOTTA CUM"

Just as shes about to cum I take my fingers out, she whines .

I then go down to her pussy and start to lick it, she lets out a loud moan, "Mmm, fuckk".

I lick around her clit, she then says "Fuck, Mommy please, I need you inside m-me."

I stop, "Beg for it"

"Mommy please, fuck me"

"Good girl" I then start thrusting my tongue in and out fast.

I stop for a second "You can speak now"

"Harder mommy, please!"

I start going harder and even faster

"You like this, slut?!"

"Yes, mommy!" She moans.

"Ugh fuck, don't stop mommy!"

"I HAVE TO CUM, PLEASE."

I stop "Please what?"

"Please let me cum, mommy!"

"Yes, cum for me, you slutty girl!"

Her back arches, she squeezes her thighs around my face tightly, and she came, screaming my name repeatedly.

After, shes shaking and panting.

Then, she just falls asleep.

I uncuff her, "We will have more fun when you wake up" I smirk.

I get my clothes back on and tuck her into bed. I kiss her forehead "I love you, babygirl."

𝘛𝘉𝘊

𝗔𝗻𝘆 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟯?