10

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 3 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐢𝐭

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚖 𝙸....

"Well, thats a shame, I didn't wanna have to do this." She says some sort of spell and My head starts hurting like crazy.

"AH, MY HEAD, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN" I yell out

"I am a-"

____________________________________________

𝓣𝓸𝓷𝓲'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

"I am a- oh, looks like dad doesn't want me to tell you until you are fully evil" she says to me smiling.

"He does say that I cant be with you if you are good"

"Who even is your father..."

"Another classified piece of info" Cheryl says.

"Come on Toni, I don't wanna have to spell you."

"But I guess it has come to it...."

She says another spell, my head starts to hurt even more than before, then darkness I don't feel the need to fear her, I don't even feel any need to be nice just evil.

She leans in for a kiss and I kiss her back. "What do you say now, TT?"

"Yes" I respond "I will be your girlfriend"

𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓵'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

𝑁𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦

I am floating down the halls. Red horns, Big, red demon wings, 7 inched claws, Black eyes.

Everybody but Toni looks terrified of me. No, Toni just has this smile on her face, I take her hand and we start walking down the halls screams still coming.

"Miss Clara, help!" Somebody yells and I just laugh as she comes out, her eyes got big once she sees me, clearly scared of me.

She tries to absorb my powers, but it is Ineffective.

"n-nobody is safe here, she's a transcendent demon!" she says, she is correct.

"That's right, the second strongest one in fact" I smile showing my sharp teen.

I take all of her powers easily. 

"You're so weak against me, it's pathetic really."

"We should just feed her to Veronica" Toni says and laughs.

"Veronica!" Toni yells

Veronica speeds over "Yes T-" she looks at Cheryl "W-Woah, C-Cheryl, n-nice glow up"

"You're lucky I haven't ripped the living hell outta"

"Just bow to me..."

"Excuse me, what!" she raises her voice a bit.

"Watch your tone, you don't wanna piss me off"

She looks in my eyes "I-I mean yes"

"Go kill Clara" she does just that.

"This school and maybe even the world will be ours....."

𝑇𝑏𝑐 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 4  𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑

𝐖𝐡𝗼 𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐥'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭

𝐇𝗼𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐓𝗼𝐧𝐢 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥

𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝗼𝐮𝐭

𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰, 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 4, 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵. 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰, 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵, 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 4, 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳