15

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗠𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗸, 𝗰𝘂𝗳𝗳𝘀, 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘅 𝘁𝗼𝘆𝘀

𝓣𝓸𝓷𝓲'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿

I wake up to see Cheryl leaning over me, fangs bared.
"Cheryl, calm down"

To my surprise, she actually listens and puts her fangs away.
"I-I'm so sorry" the redheaded girl says a tear actually falls down her face, she quickly wipes it away.

"I-I think I can heal you...." she says to me sounding nervously
"What is it..." I respond back seeing the nervous look in her eyes.

"Well, I was going to try sex healing, but it could have negative side effects...." she says the last part in a lower voice

"Like what?" I say back "Well, to name a few, energy depletion, even more blood loss and the one I fear most, death." she replies back.

"I will take the risk" I say more calmly that I should.

"Do you mind if I am rough and kinky?" Cheryl asked me and I responded "No, I'd like that".

"Cum, follow me into this room." She takes my hand and leads me upstairs to a fairly big room, It was invisible until she made it appear with some word in Latin I didn't understand. It had every sex toy you could ever even thing of.

"Nobody else has every been in here, you're special" She says.

It made me blush extremely hard.

𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓵'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

"Woah" Toni exclaimed. I went into a closet that was part of the room, changing into something else.

I came out with a very sexy outfit on, with a choker to go along with it. I also had a spiked collar and a harness for her to put on as well.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘛𝘰𝘯𝘪 '𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨

                                  𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘭 '𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨