7

𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 3, ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑜

𝐋𝗼𝐰 𝐌𝗼𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝗺𝐞
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️ (lowly Moderate)

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝗼, 𝐢𝐟 𝐚 𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝗼𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝗼𝐧𝐭, 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝗺𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘂𝗽𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻....

I uncuff her, "We will have more fun when you wake up" I smirk.

I get my clothes back on and tuck her into bed. I kiss her forehead "I love you, babygirl."

~

𝒯ℴ𝓃𝒾'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

I wake up seeing Cheryl, she snaps her finger and boom, lingerie is on me. "Cheryl...what's this for...." I asked, nervous of what her response would be. "While you were asleep I got us special VIP passes for this strip club, Backstage access, staff room, etc. "How exactly did you do it, I know you could of done almost anything." I ask, her eyes glow red

"Let's say I had a 'feast' there, I rather eat you up though" She smiles, then laughs darkly. "So you did it the boring way" I laugh. "not like you can do even better" She starts channeling the energy of a vaewolf, she roars, I hit my head on the headboard.
She turns back to normal. "You were saying?" she flips her hair. "I bet you cant beat me without your powers."

𝒞𝒽ℯ𝓇𝓎𝓁'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

"How dumb is she" I think to myself. "Fine, but you will lose" I smiled. She gets up, then says "Only fists and legs, no weapons." "Well, get ready to be beaten." I laugh. She comes up to me, then throws a punch, I block it easily. I kick her in the face, she falls down instantly. "Ok, ok, you win" she rolls her eyes.

"Now, can we go to the club, how do you wanna get there, babygirl?" I continued "fly, teleport, go on your mystical motorcycle, Or just boringly walk." I say smiling. "We can fly" She says in an excited tone.

I run up to the roof with her and we jump off it. Then our wings come out, we start flying.

I then open a portal to the human world and we fly into it.

"Oh my fucking gosh" my nostrils are getting filled with the scent of human blood, I start to get thirsty, very. "Babe, are you ok?"

𝓣𝓸𝓷𝓲'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I look over at her, her eyes are glowing bright yellow.
Her voice lowers "Toni, I want to feed..."

I look down, the club is right ahead.
She grabs my hand, squeezes it, then we fly down to the ground. " My wings disappear.

She then literally throws herself on the first person she sees (take note that her wings are still out).

People scream as they see Cheryl, my sweet girlfriend, Aggressively ripping into somebodies neck. "Cheryl, stop!" She turns around, looks at me with blood running down her face. "You dont have to do this baby, you are able to survive without blood!"

She moves to another person, until everyone there is dead. She then walks up to me. "Aw but I wanted to" she smiles darkly.

She wipes the blood off her face. "The club is a feeding ground for vampires anyway." I look at her, then slap her.

𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓵'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Shes never slapped me before, I just think shes doing it to be a bad girl, so, I smirked.

I Grab her and bring us into the club and it's full of demons, and vampires, sirens, and some unlucky humans.

I see a younger girl walk in, looks to be 16, I walk up to her. "Hey ummmmm, you realize this is supposed to be a 21 and over place." I looked at her worried.

"I have something to tell you" the girls says worryingly.

She leans up to my ear and then moans into it. "What he fuck"

"You look hot by the way" she says in a sexy tone.

"I have a girlfriend".

I then realize, it's my obsessive ex, Kendall.

She goes into her transcendent werebeast form.

"Baby, I missed y-" I cut her off withva swift punch to her face.

𝓣𝓸𝓷𝓲'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I see the action and run over to my girlfriend.

"imperceptibile" My girlfriend yells.

We run away and she creates a portal to our world, we just through and are safe.

"Oh my god, what the fuck...." I look at her shocked.

"You were afraid of her...." I say in a low tone

"Sorta, but I was more afraid of what she'd do to you."

"So I used my 𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 on us"

"I think we should just go home" I say smiling.

"Yeah, call it a day" Cheryl replied smiling.

𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑛𝑠𝑓𝑤, 𝐼 𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑠. 𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑒𝑤, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑡. 𝑆𝑢𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠/𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠, 𝑠𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠, 𝑒𝑡𝑐. 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑠.