8

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙡

𝐕𝐞𝐫𝗼𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚: 𝐍𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐬𝐢
𝐓𝗼𝐧𝐢: 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐥: ?
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚: 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐡𝐚𝗺𝐩𝐢𝐫
𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐚: 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐕𝐚𝗺𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐉𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝: 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝗼𝐥𝐟

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕 (turned out not being lmao)
𝑻𝒐𝒏𝒊 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏. 𝑰𝒇 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒅, 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝑰𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆.

𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑎 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 2

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝗼

🙂🔫

𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓵'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

"Yes! I beat Toni and her friends again, Its only 8:15pm." I said as I walked into school,
I got up early so I didn't have to be bullied by the meanest people in school, Veronica, Toni, and Fangs. I was the school nerd, everyone bullied me alot, but not as much as they did. Toni was like their leader or some shit, nobody dared to mess with her.
If anybody did mess with her, they'd get a real beating

One time my friend Jughead spread some false news about her, rumor has it that that's why Jughead didn't come outta his dorm for a month after that. Despite all that, I still had a crush on her.

"Just my luck" I said whispering. I heard and saw her out in the hallway, before she could find me, I managed to squeeze into my locker. Through the holes of the locker, I saw her messing with some kid. "Hey nerd, did you do our fucking homework" Toni said aggressively. "Y-Yes, I did" the stuttering girl said, obviously scared. "And you're SURE you got it all correct" She raised her voice a bit. "Y-Yes, Miss Topaz, I checked t-two times." She takes their homework out of her bag. Toni snatches it outta her hand "this better be right, if not, I will beat the shit outta you." She continues "Now, get moving!" The girl runs away.

Toni walks over to my locker and opens it, "So you tried to hide today?" Fangs and Veronica then walked over "shouldn't she be punished" Veronica said, then snickered. "Uh huh" they started beating me up, despite of it, I didn't cry.

"I think you've had enough for today" She walked

𝐹𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔

I tried tryouts, Toni accepted me into it, she said it was so she could see me fail, but the whole time I was cheerleading, she was more focused on My ass and boobs then the actual tryout.

𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔

This was a expensive school, so everyone had their own changing rooms.

I was changing, once I was fully done, me being the horny I am, thought about seeing toni naked, I then got wet as fuck.

I sat down on the red bench, put my hand in my pants, then my underwear. I started rubbing my clit in a circular motion. I then started pumping my fingers in and out of my pussy. "Toni, FUCK" I repeatedly moaned out her name.