4

This was really fun to make

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐

𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑛 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟....

𝖢𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗇𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗈𝗎𝗍, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗈𝗇𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗋𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀.
𝖢𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗅 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 little 𝗉𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍.

𝒞𝒽ℯ𝓇𝓎𝓁'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

I get scared and get loose of her grip, then run downstairs to the kitchen. I get a knife as she speeds down I catch her by surprise and stab her in the heart. It doesn't do anything she just stands there for like a minute, so I take my chance, and get the fuck out. And get in my car and drive to Betty's house.

20 minutes later I arrive

Toni then arrives and looks angry. "I was going to go easy on you, but you're being a bad girl~."

𝒯ℴ𝓃𝒾'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

She didn't know it, but I turned Veronica and Betty, Just for fun. "I don't wanna have to carry you, so please, don't run away this time." I smirked "How did you even find me!?" She looks shocked, I see fear in her eye "Telepathy " I smile. "But only true vampires and vampire lords c-" She backs up look scared. "You're a vampire lord" "Yes, Im a true vampire, superior vampire and a vampire lord, but my mother is a vampire lord and a transcendent vampire." (Im not explaining what a transcendent vampire is fully. Vaguely, it's a vampire that possesses traits of all different types of vampires. Including to, but not limited to Mystic vampires, Vampire lords, and True blood vampires.) .

"Now, stop stalling." I grab her and teleport us away to my room.

𝒞𝒽ℯ𝓇𝓎𝓁'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

"If you could do that, why didn't you do that before!?"

"Ok, first of all, DO. NOT. YELL. AT. ME." She slaps me hard. "Ow, Fuckk" I moan the last part let, just to be extra. "Second of all, Its not as fun to teleport, than fly." She looks at me and smirks. "Don't I deserve a punishment~?" I say while looking up with her with lust in my eyes. "I honestly think if I DO, I need to create a safe word, I don't want to hurt you too much." She says as her eyes change to red, and wings come out. "Safe word, Cherry" I look up at her .

𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒅....

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨!

𝓣𝓸𝓷𝓲'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I push her onto the bed, then strip her down, as well as myself.

"First rule, you Must address me as "Mistress" not Toni. Second rule, You can't talk unless you're answering a question I ask, because I only like verbal answers, as well as when tell you you can. Third, you can only cum if I allow you too. "Wait, but Mistr-" She said as I cut her off, then slap her ass hard "DID. SAY. YOU. COULD. SPEAK." I looked at her angrily.

"N-No, Mistress" She stutters. I can tell she was scared, which made me happy in fact.

To be continued...

𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕.
𝑰 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒅𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝒕𝒐o 𝒔𝒂𝒅, 𝒔𝒐 𝒊'𝒎 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒅.