2

𝑇𝑜𝑛𝑖'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

I look at my girlfriend sleeping, then say outloud "Oh Cherry, tomorrow I
will tell you everything....." I fall asleep, then enter her dream. I see her walk into a bar, wearing glasses, a red hoodie, with a red skirt, and some pearl earrings. I sit down in a chair watching her.

𝖢𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗅'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵

"It's a nice day for tequila" I start heading to a table, I then see a dark haired girl singling me to come over. "Psst, over here, it's important" brunette says. I walk over and sit down next to her, and her girlfriend.
"First of all, I'm Veronica," The dark-haired girl says to me. The blonde-haired girl holds out her hand with a necklace. It's silver with a sapphire on it. "Take it, it's important. And oh, I'm Betty" "But why-"  "Just wear it" Veronica cuts me off. I take it and put it on "Thank you, I guess." I look confused. Then Veronica says some weird Latin shit and we get teleported to betty's house.

"What the actual fuck" I look around and it's like big mansion, some stuff looks like its worth thousands. Theres something bright about the place though, felt enchanting. (notice my choice if wording) I started getting happier, I the feel all my uneasiness go away.

We sit down on a couch, with golden table in front of it.
Veronica whispers something into Betty's ear. A spark of red and white lights appear in front of those two.

Right before my eyes I see two sexy creatures one with demon wings, horns, and a tail. The other with feathered wings and a halo. They both have highly provocative clothing. "What are you two...?" I look at Veronica who is the one with the  demonic features.

"We thought you'd be able to figure it out, because of how much of a nerd you look like" Veronica says laughing, but Betty shoves her lightly for the rude remark.

"Thats mean, and yes, I have figured it out" I look
sorta upset "Betty is an Erogelic Angel, also known as Tantric Angel, not to be confused with cupid. You're a succubus also known as succubi not to be confused with a Qarinah.

"And a some of my powers are Death by s-" I cut Veronica off "Death by sex, Dream walking (as you are probably doing now), Oneiric slaying (death in sleep = death in real life) , Sleep inducement, Supernatural condition,  Supernatural Dexterity, Supernatural Durability, Supernatural strength, Enhanced sex appeal, Enslavement kiss, indomitable Sexuality, Indomitable lust, invisibility, Kiss of death, Absorption Kiss, Malleable Anatomy far more known as shapeshifting, Mental inducement, Desire inducement, Persuasion not to be confused with hypnotic voice, Natural weaponry, Pheromone Manipulation, Seductive Magnetism also known as Subliminal Seduction, Sex appeal combat, Supernatural Beauty, And Tantric Metabolization."

They both look at me shocked. "Veronica is basically a sex demon, where you, Betty are the opposite, a sex angel." You have some of the same powers Betty, butl
use them for good including: Angelic Force Manipulation, Benefic Force Manipulation, Purification Manipulation, Indomitable Sexuality, Indomitable Happiness, Indomitable Love, Indomitable Lust (of non-malevolent nature) , Phero- "Ok, we get it, you're a genius" Veronica rolls her eyes, but I know shes shocked.

"What I really wanna know is how you guys got together, because you guys are complete polar opposites."

Veronica looks at Betty and smiles "Ok, i'll tell the story" Betty says Looking excited. "So, one day..."

𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅

𝙎𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮, 𝙇𝙊𝙇.  𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮, 𝙉𝙨𝙛𝙬 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 😏