ch. 7

(a/n): her hero costume, also she has that knife in a sheaf  in her sleeve  for bad situations.

Yuri's pov

Walking into the school building the next day early because their dad had early morning meetings the two headed down different halls to class. walking through the mammoth door to the class room. she looked into the room seeing the todoroki kid (the daddy issues were seeping off him.) Going to her desk she just sat down with her head in her arms. Dad had taken the coffee, it was taking a toll on both teens.

"Um, excuse me?" the broccoli headed boy asked. "H-huh, yeah?" shaking the girl out of her daze. "CouldiaskaboutyourquirkbecauseIseeyouhaveglovesandyoucontrollediidaduringtheassessment?" he rambled on. "Whoa there let's start from the beginning. Hi i'm Yuri Aizawa. my quirk is called puppet master. I can control people once they have touched by all 5 fingers. I wear the gloves so I don't accidentally puppet someone, Trust me it's happened before" She informed him. "ok, thanks!" he thanked her. "No problem my dude." she said back

-

timeskip brought to you by all mights inability to teach

-

"I AM....... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" the class started talking as soon as he walked through the door 'poor guy' the black haired teen thought as she lost focus.

"SO GRAB YOUR HERO SUITS AND MEET ME AT GROUND GAMMA!" he said. 'costumes!' for the first time that morning the teens dull eyes brightened slightly.

Once they got to the locker room

the teen headed out of the locker room wearing a Black jacket with sleeves to the elbows and a skin Tight black and gold tee shirt. on her for-arms was a spin on the classic capture weapon Black coloured threaded with Blue, Yellow and purple. on her hands she had fingerless gloves which had iron in the knuckles for punching. On the lower half she wore breathable leggings a utility belt (black and dark purple) and heavy iron toed black and blue combat boots. Along with that she had a knife on her belt that is able to cut the capture weapon.

she met up the Uraraka and tsu as they left the change room. they complemented each other and Uraraka commented on how tight her own costume was. Yuri took off her jacket and offered her the jacket. "O-oh thank you" the teen said a little bit more red in the cheeks as she put on the over large black jacket. "It's nothing I don't want anyone to ogle you. " she said not realizing how blushy the teen was.

Uraraka's pov

'Holy crap I am wearing a girls jacket! and she's totally ripped! and the jacket smells really good to sort of vanilla but also rain on concrete?' she brought herself out of her mind as the met up with allmight out side of the hall way to the control room

"SO WE ARE DOING BATTLE TRIALS SO LETS DRAW NAMES AND TEAMS!" he said. "FIRST UP TEAM A VS TEAM D!" 'ok... Me and deku are up against bakugo and iida.' "deku let's talk strategy!" she shouted

3rd person pov in the control room

Yuri watched the screens with tsu. both worrying over the well being of the gravity girls well being.

"AND START!" both Uraraka and Midoriya rushed into the building As bakubitch took off to find them as iida shouted at him.

Then when Bakubitch met the duo he started waring with the broccoli teen. The 2 girls noticed Uraraka running out of the room to find iida. They both cheered her on ignoring the fight between the two combative teens but once she got to iida they both quieted down. then groaned as she giggled at something he said.

eventually Uraraka won and the two teens cheered the loudest out of the class.

When Uraraka got back to the control room her friends both congratulated the gravity teen.

"NEXT UP IS TEAM I AS THE VILLAINS VS TEAM B AS THE HEROES!"

-

Looking up she made her way across the crowded room towards the tailed boy in a Gi. "So... you're Ojiro?" she asked. "Yes... And your Aizawa's kid" he said awkwardly. "That i am. Now let's talk about strategy."

on the feild

"so from what I know about their quirks are that Todoroki is half ice and half fire and shoji can generate eyes, mouths, ears and a few other things from his extra arms." she filled in the tailed teen. "And what exactly is your fighting style?" he asks. "Up close and personal but I have a capture weapon if i need distance." she said. "Ok me too." he said

"Todoroki is mid to long ranged... Shoji is close range and re-con." she said as they entered the building. "So we need to walk quietly to avoid shoji. and we need to watch for ice or fire from todoroki." "o-ok" he said slightly over whelmed by the sheer amount of information the tall teen held.

back in the control room

"I wonder how this is going to turn out, kero" the frog teen wondered aloud.

"I don't now But Aizawa-san is super duper manly! She gave Uraraka her jacket because she was uncomfortable!" the sharky teen said.

"OH NO I FORGOT TO GIVE HER, HER JACKET BEFORE HER MATCH!" the brunette shrieked. "I'm sure she'll be fine, kero" tsu assured the taller teen

"AND..... START!" all might shouted into the ear piece.

On the field

Almost immediately the temperature dropped to near deathly temperatures then the ice coated the entire building. shivering the teen sent her capture weapon towards a pipe in the ceiling and latched on then sent the other end towards the ground for ojiro. as he climbed they heard someone enter the building and enter the stair well. She made sure ojiro was all the way up then pulled up the capture weapon. Then scurried over so she was above the bomb then tried to signal to ojiro to go above the door.

Soon after bursting through the door came todoroki, who was expecting his opponents to be immobilized in ice so he had left shoji outside so he wouldn't freeze.

Signalling to ojiro Yuri tried to convey jump and tackle him but as he did so todorokis' multicoloured eyes snapped up and along with that came a chunk of ice that froze him in mid air.

the scarred teen was now on high alert but as he inched closer towards the bomb he heard the creaking of pipes. His gaze snapped up as he saw the person he was searching for take a leap and land behind him. Spinning around to the spot he thought she was he sent an ice blast but no one was there.

"Sneaky, sneaky Hero~" came a voice from the shadows. He sent an ice blast in that direction as he hit nothing again he began to dash towards the bomb. but then there she was the black haired girl as she dashed at him. She had almost made contact with him when he finally stopped her as she fell frozen on the ground he stepped over her and touched the bomb.

"HERO TEAM WINS!" all might announced. As todoroki heated up the building. He helped up the black haired teen "Thanks my dude" she thanked him as he helped ojiro who had pasted out due to the cold. "I'll take him to Recovery Girl." Todoroki said. "Oh thanks. I would've but i'm still warming back up.

A/N: Thanks for reading <3