Ch. 10

"ATTENTION 1-A PLEASE LINE UP WITH YOUR STUDENT NUMBER, SCCCRRRREEEEE" Iida instructed. 'whomst the fuck gave him a whistle?' questioned the black haired girl silently, and she just sorta walked on the bus. "Aizawa! please get on the bus according to your student number!" he ordered the girl. "Iida, just chill bro!" Kirishima said leaning on the engined boys shoulder. "Ok, Kirishima!" He said doing the boi hand.

As they got on the bus the class spread out on to the bus, Sato sat down next to her. "Hello Sato." She said opening one eye. "Ah! Aizawa I had no idea you were awake!" he said jumping slightly. "It's fine Sato" she said waving her hand as she closed her open eye. "O-ok" he said with a nod.

"Aizawa?" he asked after Bakugo had started yelling. "Yeah?" she said while quietly watching the conversation. "Did you leave any part of your costume at school?" he asked. "Yeah i did, I left my combat gloves at the school because they have open fingers. You?" she resoponded. "Nothing, I'm just in my normal suit." "lucky" she responded with a nod. "Stop joking around and get off the bus" Aizawa the elder said and the class got off the bus and saw a space person.

"Thirteen!" Said the black haired girl running up to the hero. "How's my favourite person?" she said with a quick hug. "I'm doing good mimizi and sorry about not visiting as often." they said. "How's Hitoshi?" "He's good still a bit sad about getting into gen ed but he's keeping up with training." the teen said. "That sucks" Consoled the hero "Let him now that i'm behind him after today's activity."

"Could you please get on with the lesson, 13?" Aizawa ordered the other hero. "Fine fine" The hero responded pushing the girl towards the crowed of students. "Hello students! I am the pro hero 13 and welcome to the USJ!" 'like Universal Studios Japan?' the class mentally questioned. "OMG IT'S 13" Uraraka fangirled. "You know thirteen?" Midoriya asked. "Uh yeah they're the person who watched us when Aizawa-Sensei had to bring us to work." Yuri said. "That's so cool!" Ochako gushed. "Yeah being a rescue hero was a close contender with being an underground hero until I thought more into my quirk." Yuri said rubbing her neck. " you could do anything you want with your quirk." Said midoriya. "Thank you mido" She said with a small smile.

((a/n:) This is what I listened to while writing the USJ attack so enjoy :D)

"So where's all might?" He asked thirteen. They held up three fingers and he gave a nod. 'huh strange.' she thought rubbing her chin.

Suddenly the lights flickered out all around the USJ "Huh has the training already started?" a student asked. "Whoa what's that?" asked Jiro pointing at the center plaza where a cloud of mist was forming. "Whoa is the lesson starting?" asked Kirishima. "No everybody stay back those are villains." ordered Aizawa-Sensei as some of the class started backing up, some stood in shock and some where getting into fighting position. "Thirteen start evacuation procedures, And protect the students." he proceeded while sliding his goggles onto his eyes. "A-aizawa sensei your quirk isn't suited for large scale battles, your quirk is better at one on one fights!" Midoriya stuttered out. "You can't be a hero with only one trick." he responded before diving head first into the battle. "Come on you lot, we need to head out." Thirteen ordered the class.

But Yuri stood watching the fight, This was not the first time she'd seen him fight like actually fight.

Flashback

It was a warm August night the eve of her 12th birthday 1 month after her adoption. She was sitting on the roof top of the apartment complex reciting her reasons for gratefulness.