Random short angst one-shot

Go Little💫Rockstar💫

"Konnichiwa otosan!" A girl with black hair said, bowing. "I'm just here to talk." She said keeling before the simple head stone under the willow.

"Me and Hitoshi graduated today!" Pa burst into tears, Eri cheered us on... I think she's finally gotten to terms you're gone. Sometimes I make enough udon, for you to be there. The nightmares are still there, I think they're better though. I remember when whenever I closed my eyes all I saw was you bloodied and broken. I'm teaching eri capture scarf techniques, she wants to be a hero desperately." Yuri just sat there and told the grave about the past month.

"it's had been a year since the mass attack on UA. Aoyama and Hagakure were still missing. Todoroki, lost his arm and Mina lost a leg. Hatsume was still working on  perfecting their prothstetics. " she continued telling the cold stone.

"Your trouble class are all grown up!" Yuri said wiping her eyes. "Kaminari is applying to collages. He wants to be a teacher just like you and pa. Hitoshi is still looking for Yuga, he's gotten worse." She said sitting back. "He's thin and just not there anymore." After his dad's death he had gotten less vibrant. "Oh right!" and she took a bouquet of flowers and a capture scarf. "Happy birthday dad!" She said placing the gifts on the grave.

"The Paranormal liberation front are defeated, all that's left are fanatics trying to break them out of prison. Toga is under reformation. I don't know how to feel about that... she was present during the attack on UA but was just getting files." And she went on ranting about the new world to her dad.

————

In the afterlife Aizawa was about to punch a wall. This whole place was boring as shit and he missed his family.

And then he was down on the world by a billowing willow tree, a distinctly older version of his eldest daughter was kneeling there. Floating over he realized she was crying. She was in casual clothes but had his well worn capture scarf around her neck. He clucked about subtlety and listened to her talk about her day.

He sighed about loud blondes and smiled at the young woman he still saw as the little girl in the alleyway

"Go little rockstar" he sniffled