Ch. 19

"Ah, Recovery Girl." Shouta said opening the door to the old woman. "Hello Aizawa." She said trotting into the room. "Oh hi Nana Kiss kiss, want some tea?" Hitoshi asked from the kitchen. "That would be lovely dear." She said, taking a seat on the couch. "Hello Chiyo!" Mic said with a wave from over his coffee. "Hello Yamada, take a seat Shouta." She said patting the seat beside her.

"All hail scar face" the two said as Chiyo unwrapped Shouta's face from the bandages. "Shut it." He said trailing a finger over his scar. She placed another kiss on his hand and his arms finally finished their healing. Stretch his arms out once they were free of the bandages. "Thank you Chiyo." He said peering at a scar on his elbow where Tomura Shigaraki had disintegrated his elbow, he shuttered remembering the bone that he had seen. "You're welcome, say do you have any Advil?" She asked rubbing her temples. "Huh? Oh yeah Yu?" He asked the girl. "Sure." She said getting off the chair.

"Here you go." Yuri said tossing the bottle at the old woman. "Thank you dear." She said before swallowing an Advil. "You ok?" Hitoshi asked peering at the lady. "I'm fine. My quirk just causes bad headaches." She said waving her hand. "Give me fifteen minuets until I finish healing you, Shouta." Recovery Girl said. "Ok take it easy." Shouta said relaxing against the couch. "I will don't worry. Unlike some people I use my quirk responsibly" she said. "Let me guess, Midoriya?" Yuri guessed. "What? No?" She said sarcastically.

-----------------

"Thank you Recovery Girl." Shouta thanked the woman, while he stretched out his back. "It's my pleasure." She said hopping off the couch. "I'm heading home to sleep off this headache, thank you for the tea." she said putting on her shoes. "Bye bye!" Mic sang from the kitchen as He and Hitoshi did the dishes. "See you at UA nana kiss kiss." Yuri said. "I should hope not." Recovery girl said curtly. "Aye aye." Yuri said as recovery girl walked out the door.

"Ugh... Her quirk is exhausting... I'm gonna go nap." Shouta said stumbling to his bedroom. "Sleep well~" Hizashi called after him. "Mhm." he grunted before slamming the door. "And he's gone, wanna play poker? I've got a bag of jelly beans in my room." Hitoshi asked, with a smirk. "Oh HELL YES!" Mic said excitedly. "Shud ap!" Shouta yelled from his room. "Sorry dad!" Yuri called out. "I'll play." She continued, turning around. "Great!" Hitoshi said with a smirk.

-------------------

"Damn it! how are you so good at this!?" Mic asked with a huff. "Don't need to talk when playing poker. It was the only game people played with me." Hitoshi said eating a jelly bean. "I can remember your bullies faces when you wiped the floor with them." Yuri said, leaning back in her chair. "HA! I remember that!" Hitoshi laughed, leaning back in glorious spite. "Remember that girl who asked you out as a prank and you flat out said. 'no I'm far too gay for you.'?" Yuri asked snatching a jelly bean from him. "Hey! and yeah." He said putting his hands on his hips.

"er- Hizashi? You ok dude?" Hitoshi asked the blond man. "Look behind you..." He hissed cowering back. As they turned around they were both over taken by fear. "Children." Shouta hissed, extremely agitated. "Shit" The trio said.

_________________

"Farewell father." Hitoshi called out as Souta left the apartment via the deck. "Bye annoying child." He responded. "Hey!"
they had woken him up from his part way coma and he was pissed. but soon after he was chugging coffee like nothing was wrong and mic left as soon as he could safely move without attracting attention to himself, so.... they were good? They were good hopefully?

30 minuets later

"We're out of milk." Yuri said, from looking at the fridge. "And eggs oh! and cereal" she said, looking up. "Ok..?" Hitoshi said, looking up. "I'm going to get some groceries." She said, sliding on her rain jacket. "Okay! don't die!" Hitoshi called out. "Aye" She said with a mocking salute.