Ch. 13

The four of them split into three. Aizawa and Hizashi went to the teacher lounge, Yuri went too 1-A to face her class and Hitoshi who went to his classroom and faced his classmates.

At 1-A's classroom

There where only 3 people there, Iida ,Todoroki and herself. "Hey Iida." She said to the engined boy. "Hello! is your dad ok?!" Iida asked as she passed his desk. "He's fine and expected to make a full recovery." She informed the blue haired teen. "That's very good!" Iida said then looked back down at his book.

She took her place at her desk and greeted people as they came in, Aoyama thanked her for the help in the snow zone, Sato gave her some donuts his mom had made and Ojiro asked how she was. She hid the growing inner turmoil she was having as she devised a work-out schedule for the 2 week chunk she had before the Sports Festival.

'I'll need to use every scrap I can find outside of school and homework. when I get home I'd use the next 5 and a half hours for training until the gym closes and then do homework that will let me sleep at 1 AM. And Finally wake up at 5:30AM for a run and be able to have a shower and be ready for school when we leave at 7:30 AM.' She thought as a look of concentration came onto her face until. "Yu!" Uraraka called as she hugged the sitting girl. "O-oh! Hey Ochako." Yuri said with her cheeks warming up. "Are you OK?" She asked still hugging the girl. "Yep, just thinking about training." She said. "That's cool! I'll leave you to it!" She said then sped over to Broccoli

"Hey, Yu, Kero" Tsuyu said to the girl. "Tsu!" Yuri said. "Are you ok? you almost got dusted by crispy hand man." She continued to ask the froggy teen. "I'm good, still a little shaken about that but generally ok." Tsu said to Yuri . "That's good" Yuri said as she checked her watch. "You probably go to your seat-" "1-A PLEASE GO TO YOUR SEATS!" Iida interrupted. "Ah, bye Yu see you at break, kero" Tsu said as she retreated to her seat.

Iida rushed too his seat but much too his dismay the class started talking among each other, mostly speculating if they would get a sub. "Hey Aizawa do you kno-" Kaminari started to ask the girl who was writing in her note book. Just then the door opened and in walked the Mummy Man. "Hello class" He said as the class exploded with shouting questions.

"Aizawa-Sensei is it wise for you to be back so soon?!"
"I'm glad you're Ok!"
"You call that ok?"

"Pffft" Yuri giggled at the classes reactions. "Enough. My well being is none of your concern" The hero said quirk flaring silencing the voices. "..." the silence echoed as the sound cut out. "Any way I've got an announcement. I hate to say this but your battle isn't over yet." He said standing at the poudium. "HUH?" the class yelled as they reacted to the news and Yuri sat forward expecting news on the sports festival. "The sports festival is coming up in two weeks. This is a chance to prove your selves and gain internships with pro heroes." He said as the class reacted to the news of the event and started talking among themselves.

"Um, sir isn't that dangerous so close after a villain attack?" Jiro asked the teacher. "UA thinks this will be a good message to the public" Aizawa said.

Yuri put down her note book with her food and exercise plan marked down then stood up. "You excited guys?" She asked Midoriya, Iida and Tsuyu. "Huh? Y-yeah!" Midoriya said. "Yes I am excited for this event!" Iida said doing the choppy movement with his hand. "I'm excited to have the chance to work under a pro hero, kero" Tsuyu said to the group. They continued to talk until Midoriya jumped and asked, "U-uraraka what wr-wrong?". They turned towards the girls seat and jumped at the sight of the girl with a dark aura coming off her and her extremly furrowed brow. "Uraraka your brow! It's so furrowed!" Iida cried out. "are you ok Ochako, kero?" Tsu asked. "U-uraraka?" Midoriya asked. "Holy shit are you ok?" Yuri asked after that she muttered under her breath, "You need some milk". "Everyone. let's do our best!" Ochako said punching her fist in the air.