ch. 17 (edited pt.2)

This is going to be formatted strangely so... sorry?

Ps: edited with a Aizawa rant

------------------------

"Yeah! Hito kick his butt!!!" Yuri muttered as they bowed to each other. "Heh." Tsu laughed.

When he almost had Midoriya out of the arena she was on the edge of her seat but then. Snap! His two fingers broke and Yuri could hear the collective gasp from the audience. Then he started charging towards the purple haired boy who braced for the impact. When Midoriya rammed into the boy and started pushing him out. "COME ON HE'S BUILT LIKE A TWIG IT'S ABOUT LEVERAGE!" She called out getting annoyed. But then groaned when he was pushed out of the ring. "YOU DID WELL STILL ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT THERE!" she yelled.

"I'm going to check on him and get something from the vending machine, want anything?" She asked the froggy girl. "No, kero" She said. With a side glance she shrugged "Alright if you're sure she said before getting up and making her way towards the stairs.

When she got to the hall outside of the class seats she saw him curled up on a bench. "Maybe I am useless like they said..." he murmured... "Hito?" She asked crouching down to the bench. "Hm? Yu...? No I disappointed both of you! I bet dad will hate me for loosing the match!" He said shaking "Hey." She said holding his shoulder. "He won't hate you and I certainly don't hate you." She said still holding his shoulders. "But-" he started. "Hush no no one here hates you and if someone does they won't be around for much longer." she smiled. "o-ok" He muttered.

"Great I'm going to go get something to eat from the vending machine, want anything?" She asked. "Nope..." He said looking down. "Alright m&m's" She said with a nod. She 100% caught her brother dropping the glower to a small sad smile. When she got to the vending machines she took out her wallet and got her stuff.

Once she dropped off the m&m's with her brother she headed back to the 1-a seats with two bags of gummy's. "I'm back and I got you gummy frogs or gummy coke bottles!" She said as Todoroki and Sero made their way onto the stage. "Hmmm I want the frogs, kero." She said snatching the frogs from her hand. "Cannibal!" She said placing a hand over her heart as if shocked. "Heh." She said then tearing off the head of one. Suddenly a rumbling came from the arena just as they turned towards the arena ice spikes came out and almost touched their noses. 'Jesus christ!'

-------------------

Once the ice had been cleared Ochako and Kaminari walked out to the platform. "WHOOOOOOOO GO OCHA!!" They cheered with the rest of the class for the two classmates.

.......

It was an easy fight. Uraraka was ready to make herself float, so when Kaminari sent 1.3 millon volts at her she was already out of the blast range. Once she released she sort of just pushed him out of bounds.

......

'God this is boring' Yuri thought 7 minuets into Hatsume's presentation.
'she's finally done! man poor Iida' she thought as Iida stood there looking dejected.

Uraraka came back to the seats after getting a patch from recovery girl because she fell when she stopped flying.

......

'This got entertaining' she thought as Aoyama's belt started melting. 'he need's to stop relying on his quirk because the belt could break or at least have a spare' she thought.

......

'eesh poor Momo... She should try a sport that involves split second ideas...' she thought as Momo was pushed over the line and Tokoyami was declared the winner.