ch. 18 (edited)

(a/n): I tried too keep the washrooms gender neutral bc he I'm hopeful for the future :D
So yeah pls tell me if a word needs to be changed :)

'how did he know those names? they shouldn't be publicly available?' She thought as she stumbled into the bathroom desperately trying to keep calm. 'those would be in police files..' She thought desperately trying to reason herself out of a panic attack. 'oh god they know about my old family! what if they hate me? I'll be alone again! she thought in a desperate panic, stumbling into a corner under a sink. She curled a clump her hair around her fist trying to snap herself out of it. "I'll never be enough and I won't ever be." She muttered as she sunk too far into her panic to register the world around her.

|||||-------------|||||

Hitoshi ran into Uraraka and Tsuyu a little while into their own search efforts. "oh hey Tsu!" He said to the girl. "Right and you, Uraraka-san." He said with a small bow. "Do you have any idea where she would be?" Uraraka asked. "No... but she's not in the prep rooms." He said. "Ah, Hitoshi." They turned to see the adult Aizawa, his stance lightly panicked, (The most emotion Uraraka had seen in the man since the USJ).

"Maybe the washrooms by the entrance to the arena, kero" Tsu said rubbing her chin. "Oh my god, why didn't I think of that." Hitoshi said rubbing his face before turning on his heel and started down the hall. "Think about that later, let's go take a look." Shouta said before following the rushing boy down the stairs.

________________

"This is the last one?" Ochako asked looking at the door. "Yes." Hitoshi said before knocking on the door. "Yu, you in here?" He asked from the other side. No answer. "Is it... Unlocked?" Ochako asked peering at the door. "I don't kn-- oh." Hitoshi said before pushing the door inwards. Looking into the room they all drew in a breath as they saw the room. "Shit..." Aizawa said before rushing into the room  and sliding to her side.

'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'

Yuri had sunken so far into panic that she didn't hear the knocking only Bakugou's voice on repeat, taunting her. All she could see were flashes of the bathroom tile with random pictures of the bloody scenes she had crawled out of that closet too. All she could feel was the clothes of the closet. Was there pain when they died? Did they scream for her? What happened those people she met during her desperate fight for survival? "Kid. Kid! Yu! YU!" Someone was shaking her. "It's alright, no one can hurt you. I've got you, just close your eyes." Someone was hugging her keeping her hands from tearing out her own hair.

"Shhh, it's alright, just breath you're ok." Someone was sitting by her. She took a deep breath and smelt lemon and laundry detergent. "Yuri, It's all good no one is dead, don't worry." Blinking her blurry eyes free of tears she saw her dad his face wrapped in bandages but he had take his arms out of the slings on his arms so he could hug her easier.

"D-dad?" she asked wiping her eyes. "Hey kid." he said sliding his bandaged arms back into his slings. "You d-don't hate me?" she mumbled. "Of course not Yu." He said getting to his feet and offering her a bandaged hand. "O-ok..." She said running a shaking hand through her hair. "I just want to go home..." She muttered looking down with embarrassment. She tried to stand but her leg crumpled under her weight. "I think Bakugo broke my leg." She gritted out through the pain. "I should've thought about that." Shouta said before helping her up and throwing her arm over his shoulders.

They hobbled out of the washroom and there was a collective gasp. "What is my face that ugly?" She joked. "It's not that it's that your face is more purple and yellow than skin toned. Also you have a nose bleed." Hitoshi said before taking her other arm. "Ah." She said.