Ch. 25

Midoriya, Iida and Todoroki were getting a very stern talking to when Iida's phone rang. He quickly hung up. And a minute after that Midoriya's phone rang. And next Todoroki's. "Do you want to answer that?" The chief asked blandly. "Am I allowed sir?" Todoroki asked. "Yes answer it." The dog headed man said with a wave of his paw.

"Er hello?" He said into the device. "Todoroki. Put it on speaker I've got some choice words for you and your band of idiots." Yuri's voice hissed. "Ah okay." And he put the phone on speaker. "Am I on speaker?" She asked. "Yes." He said.

"Alright. YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT IIDA! Go after the hero killer for what? Revenge? Cute. I've lost people but you know what I didn't do? try attempted murder because of it. Your brother fought nobly and only asked for your protection! And what did you do?? Almost get yourself killed." She said and Iida cringed looking down in shame.

"Izuku Midoriya." Midoriya flinched and bowed his head. "Do I need to beat self worth into you? You're injured again. People care about you." She stressed. "What do you think you saint of a mother would do if the only person (besides the mother of your bully) she loves died? She would stop. That's what." Izuku blinked. His mom... did he call her?

"Todoroki." His face barely changed at the poisonous tone. "Take the phone off speaker." He looked at the chief, once he got the nod he put the phone to his ear. "Listen. I don't know what's going on with your father. But you were injured in class last week. And I have an inkling about where it came from and it sure as hell wasn't training. So I'm just letting you know I'm here." She said. "I- I'll call you later." He said bowing his head. "Fine." She said and he hung up.

———

Yuri huffed and put the phone down. She'd been on the phone with Tsu before calling the idiot trio. Apparently she'd stopped smugglers from a neighbouring country and was at port in Sakai. "That's awesome. Like so cool. But I got to touch a dead body." Yuri said sipping her milkshake. "I beat some guys up. You got a pro hero a snake." Tsu said. "Ouch." Yuri laughed, blushing lightly. "Froppy come on! Stop chatting with your girl!" A voice called over the phone. "Gotta go, kero kero" Tsuyu said. "Bye, love ya" Yuri said. "See you at your apartment."  Tsu ended the call.

———

Exhaling Jirou looked at the message they were about to send. Their classmate Yuri had identified herself as a safe person to come out to in the girls group chat. She was going to be the first person they'll come out to.

Hellllllaaa good taste

Hellllllaaa good taste: I use they/them pronouns and my name is Ko!

Mini eraser: kewl👌 nice to meet you Ko👋 :)

Hellllllaaa good taste: thx :D

Ko breathed a sigh of relief. It was okay.

————

Shouto stood in the locked hospital bathroom and rang his classmate. Yuri was starting back to the agency for afternoon training when the phone rang.

"Aizawa." Shouto said. "Todoroki." She said. "My father is not who he seems. His one goal is to beat All Might. He married my mother for this purpose. My older two siblings are the only ones who survived. My sister says I had an older brother but he's dead because of Enji. My mother was driven insane I only recently got to visit her. I- I used to blame her you know? But now I know it's all his fault." Todoroki said bowing his head. "I- thank you for trusting me Todo." She said shoulders shaking with rage.

"Please call me Shouto." He asked. "Alright. What are your pronouns? Mine are She/Her and I like just girls." She said crossing the street. "I like guys and girls. A-and my pronouns are he/him?" Todoroki stated. "alright my dude. Just tell me if you make a change!" Yuri said. "Thank you." He said, quietly and hung up.

She tucked away her phone and went to the gym. Miruko would be back in an hour for quirk practice so she went to the gym section. She ran for a bit, Usagiyama-sensei had one of those cool treadmills that went up and down like hills. Next she did upper body work and then gymnastics. She was just starting her 10 minute back bend. "Jesus kid you look straight out of the exorcist." Rumi Usagiyama said strutting into the gym. "Ello." She waved crawling over. "Bad! Bad spider!" Usagiyama said kicking her legs.

With a snort from the ground she kicked up to her feet. "Alright. We're doing quirk training. Does your quirk work on mutations?" Rumi asked taking off her jacket. "Um... it worked on my friend, she has a tongue like a frog and I was able to manipulate that." She said playing with her gloves. "Ah yes, Tsuyu Asui correct?" She asked starting her stretches. "Mhm" Yuri said nodding. "Alright on the mat. I want you to try to control my quirk while I attack." She said crouching. "Alright" Yuri said copying the fighting pose.
(Really sorry I suck at fight scenes)

Miruko bounded upwards and Yuri dashed under her. They stood now on opposite sides from their starting points. The capture weapon flared from her wrist as she focused. Miruko dashed forward in leaps and bounds. She dodged again and started circling. Something she noticed was the hero preferred head on attacks. Possibly it comes from being a limelight hero?

She attacked again and Yuri dodged under again. She couldn't keep doing this it was a strong likelihood that the rabbit hero had better endurance that her. The capture weapon flared into a cloud of inescapable fabric. The next time the she bounded upwards Yuri flared the capture weapon but the hero just went straight up. She bounced again while the gears were turning in Yuri's head. "Scheiße!!" She yelled Falling forward.

She cracked her jaw against the ground before she rolled over, almost getting a hit from Miruko. "Almost!" The hero yelled. "But not!" She responded rolling to her feet but then tackled. She was pinned against the floor, but the hero had made a fatal flaw in her plan. Her hero costume. It showed more contact points and gave less support. So as she was pinned to the ground she tapped the hero's leg. "Boo." She said as she made the hero get up. then made the hero dance the poka before hand cuffing her and breaking the connection.

"Huh? oh." the heroine said with a blink. "Welcome back to the land of the in control." Yuri said sarcastically with jazz hands. "That was so cool! it was like i was mentally there but my body wasn't responding!" The normally stoic hero bounced up and down.

"alright, again." they had returned to their former positions. they went on like this for another 3 hours. Miruko winning almost all the fights. their last battle was ended with Yuri winning after a spat of spectacular losses. "I got food so go get your smelly asses into the shower" Ari ordered. "what did you get?" Yuri asked releasing Miruko from her hold. "Pancake soufflés, i got tiramisu, strawberry cream, black berry tart, and a few maple cream. and i got us boba" They said walking out of the gym. "Ari is the best." Miruko said picking up her stuff and then turned around, "Go have a shower." "You wound me." Yuri called after, picking herself off the floor.