Ch. 1 (edited)

Little Yuri P.O.V

She was playing in the living room with her little brother that fateful evening. She fussed when her brother was taken from her to her moms strong arms. Then a knock banged on the door, She scuttled up stairs because it could be some of daddies old friends coming for revenge.

When she heard a shout and shattering glass, she hid in the closet. Eventually she heard a grunt and heard a muffled scream. "Search the house." then she hid under a pile of clothes in my closet. a person came in looked in the closet, under the bed and under the covers. "nothing in this room" said the voice in her room. After that she heard screams from down stairs continued; she tried to muffle her sobs that night.

Over the next hour the screams subsided as she wandered down stairs she was struck with what she saw Her baby brother decapitated. And her mom covered with too many stab wounds to count.

"NO Mommy, B-brother W-wake up Please! Daddy? Where are you!" Her mother, her mother the pro hero Lighta wasn't breathing! And her dad (the reformed villain, Control) She ran up stairs to her parents bedroom. She entered the room and there was her dad Sprawled out to almost look asleep except for the fact that his chest cavity had been ripped open. "DAD NO NO please be ok NO PLEASE!" it was far to late he had been dead for hours. She began to sob "no no no no no no no no... not real not real not real it's fake." But it was real

By the time the sun had hit, it's peak She had run her tears dried and realized She had to leave her fathers cronies could come back at any moment so she picked herself out of the puddle of blood in the living room of her family home. When she got to the city she thought to herself what a perfect place to disappear. And thats what she did.

3 ½ years later

Aizawa P.O.V

Another late night.

It was the last 15 minuets of patrol until it was Mic's shift. I was thinking over Nezu's offer of a teaching job at U.A. When I heard a Grunt from the alley over. Looking over was a short black haired female using what appeared to be strings made out of light. she was jerking around her target as if he was a puppet. just as i was about to jump down and stop this kid when two new figures appear in the alley way and jump on the girl. This breaks her focus on the first guy and he runs at her. I jump down and intervene.

The kid appeared to have lost consciousness. after a brief fight I had the street thugs knocked out. picking up the girl who seemed far to light began to walk with the three thugs in my scarf.

"ERASERHEEEAAAD"

"Mic." I looking at the loud blonde

"What's Up Man!" he yelled slightly quieter

"Street fight nothing less nothing more except for this kid who was in the fight" gesturing with a nod to the unconscious kid.

And now the fight in her perspective

Yuri's P.O.V

She was heading back to her little cardboard shack with her recent paycheque only one more until I could get that sleeping bag. When the figure came out of the alley, Now growing up from the age of 8 on the street gives you reflexes, When the hand came out of the alleyway she immediately got into a fight stance.

"ah, the kid fights~" drawls the owner of the extremity. "Tell me" I said sweetly "have you ever been a puppet?" As she reached and touched the hand. "Huh?! Stop it!"

The now panicked voice yells. 'Heroes will hear him' I thought to myself. He was walking down the alley at my command when I saw what I guessed was a hero's shadow judging by the battle stance.

'I need to finish quickly' I thought quickly and this sent my nerves into overdrive. I was losing control. When from behind another pair of hands grabbed onto my shoulders. With a crack I was thrown against the wall. Dark circles were forming in her vision, tried to control one of them

but got kicked in the head and stomach before eventually passing out. She thought she heard a distant shout about, Eraserhead? Did she hear right?

3rd person P.O.V

When Aizawa made it back to his apartment he was still carrying the kid. Mic had gone to drop off the street thugs and he made a call. "IT'S 3 IN THE FUCKING MORNING WHAT DO YOU WANT!!"Aizawa cringed and held the phone a little back from his ear. "I got into a street fight and this kid got hurt." "Bring them to U.A, meet you there" the voice responded. "Thanks." Responded Eraserhead.

At U.A

Aizawa was thinking. 'Why was the child out of the street alone at 2:00 AM?' The girl was shifting in her sleep 'nightmares?'

Later

When she opened her eyes she looked up and there was a guy? Asleep in a sleeping bag? 'Huh, weird' she thought. Eventually she said "U-um excuse me, mister?" His eyes opened then shedding the bag out came the black clad hero.

"My name is Shota Aizawa, whats you're name little one?"

"Yuri Randasi..."

"Why were you out there alone?"

"mommy and daddy died... 3 years ago...At this this the black haired hero made a promise to himself this child would not suffer in the foster care system. while he was thinking in came recovery girl "Ah, you're awake. i want to do a check up then we'll see what happens" she said while smiling

while she was checking over the girl Aizawa slipped out the door and went to print something.

after

"Randasi, you don't have to go out there anymore" the black haired hero said as he handed her a piece of paper. "What do you mean?" she said looking curiously at the tall man. "it means that you'll be staying with me." he said she looked up at him and gave him a close eyed smile then hugged him and that was it he would die for this kid.

A/N: Thanks So much for reading!