Ch. 24

In the train they drank the coffee they packed and scarfed down breakfast wraps. Soon they stepped off at the closest train stop to Hosu and got into the awaiting Uber.

Soon they pulled up to the ruined district and were met with 5 heroes. The rescue hero: 13 newly back on their feet and all four members of the wild wild pussy cats. "Heyo! Nice to see you again Miruko!" 13 said holding out a gloves hand. "Like wise." The heroine said taking the hand. "We hi you guys." Yuri said waving. "Oh my God you've gotten so tall!" Rag doll said running up to her. "Thanks." Yuri said nodding.

After greetings were complete Mandaly spread a map of the largest city block in the city out on the hood of their Jeep. "Alright we're going to be searching in a grid pattern." She said laying a grid over the map. "Alright!" 13's distorted voice came though their helmet.

They started at a mall it look as if a Nomu had smashed through it. Luckily the attack was at night so there wasn't much foot traffic. But they had been informed that there were some janitor's doing over night shift in the building. So Rag Doll activated her quirk across the building. "I've got three signatures in the North corner and 1 in the east." Rag doll said. "Okay, the ruin is stable it'll be easy." Pixie bob said putting her gloves on a wall.

Soon they found the group of three, they were chatting in a bubble of no rubble. "We're saved!" They cheered, two supported a woman with electric pink. Tiger swept forward and picked them up. "Where does it hurt?" He asked. "I- my knee, it hurts." Looking over Miruko's shoulder, Yuri saw a patch of what she assumed was blood surrounding her knee. "Whoa! Nice to meet you!" The two guys waved at Miruko and Tiger handed Yuri the woman.

"Nice to meet you! What's your name?" She asked, this woman reminded her heavily of Mina. "Er- I'm Aizawa Yuri." She said, they were driving towards the central triage area. "Nice to meet you Aizawa-san! I'm Ashido Sara, do you know my daughter? She goes to UA!" She was the basic definition of a motormouth also, related to Mina.

Once they dropped off the trio on the drive back she pulled out her phone.

Alien queenie

Lily-flower: I dunno if your still up but you might be, your mom is safe and heading to Tokyo hospital

Alien Queen: really? Thank goodness! I've been up all night thank you Lily!

Lily-flower: get to bed Queenie

Alien queen: hypocrite.
Alien queen: love ya Yuri 💖

After her phone returned to its charging pocket and got out of the jeep. Running up to her came Tiger. In his arms he held a man with what seems to be a head wound and was bleeding like a bitch. "Whoa..." she muttered. Tiger placed his in the back and secured the bandage around his head. "Shoo!" He said waving his hands and Miruko started the engine and they took off again.

They went back and forth collecting and dropping off people to the central triage area. They paused for just a moment to watch the sun rise over the rubble.

Coming up behind them Rag doll said, "Thanks for the help you two! Ya definitely were a moral booster!" She said. "We got everyone who's still alive across the levelled areas, clean up crews are coming this afternoon. So I'm inviting you two to a post clean up breakfast." She continued. Looking between each other and nodding they turned back to Rag doll. "Sounds good." Miruko said, ears drooping.

They took off in the WWPC's Jeep down a bumpy road. The pussy cat's were as tired as they were, 13's hands were cramping and they took off their helmet, Yuri was once again covered in blood that wasn't hers and Miruko desperately needed caffeine.

Mandalay pulled up to a western style 24 hour diner in Fukuoka. They stumbled in and asked for a table for 7, eyeing the blood on Yuri the server showed them to their seat.

Their orders:
Rag doll: English fog latte and a smoothie bowl
Tiger: coffee with a lot of sugar and blueberry pancakes
Pixie bob: mocha and eggs Benedict (over easy)
Mandalay: orange juice mixed with caffeine and cherry syrup and meat lovers meal
13: herbal tea and banana chocolate grilled sandwich
Miruko: creamy coffee and breakfast sandwiches
Puppet master: black coffee and chocolate coconut waffle

Once their food arrived they dug in. They barely talked as they wolfed down the food. Mandalay payed the bill when they finished. Waving Yuri and Miruko walked away.

Stomping into the agency they picked up the two thermos's that Ari had left in the kitchen. "Alright I've got a little hang out room on my floor." Miruko said. "Does it have a TV?" Yuri asked wandering to the elevator. "Duh." Usagiyama said rolling her eyes. "Alright." Yuri said shrugging.

The room -the Guitar and add more pillows

Flopping down on the pile of pillows, and Usagiyama crouched by the tv. "Any specific movie you want?" She asked. "Nah." Yuri said sipping out of the thermos. "Alright oldy but a goody, Avengers: Endgame." Miruko said. "Sounds good." Yuri said, flashing an ok sign.

By the end of the movie Miruko had fallen dead asleep and Yuri slipped away back to her dorm. And messaged Hitoshi.

Egg plant

A fucking insomniac: I stayed up all night on a search and rescue mission in Hosu
A fucking insomniac: should I go to sleep it'll ruin my sleep schedule 🤔

Hhhhhhhhiiiiiiiittttttooooooooo!!!!:
take your fucking drugs and ruin it more

A fucking insomniac: thanks •^•

Smiling she shut off her phone and rolled over.

|~*~*~*~*~*~*~|

Waking up it was dark out side and checking her watch on her hero costume, it was 11 pm. Sighing she got into street clothes. As she opened the door she saw a note on it.

Hey ya kid! Sorry about the rough night! See you tomorrow. I'm going home the doors are locked and Berry has been fed
- your fav rabbit hero :D

Putting the note into the trash she started the shower.

Sorry about the long wait -.-

Ps: meet me✨
Call me Cee and my pronouns are they/them :)