Ch. 9

A/N: this is the current apartment the Aizawa's are living in. the bedroom on the top left is Aizawa's (next to his office), the room below is Hitoshi and the one across from his is Mimizi's.

Ps: they have a flag wall in the living room. Aizawa has his trans and bi flag, Hitoshi has his gay flag and Yuri has her Lesbian flag.

Listen i know the romance is going to be extremely cliche But IDC

-

"HITOSHI I'M BACK" (her dad was still at work) she yelled as she entered the 3 bedroom apartment  "..." Silence. "Hitoshi, Hello?" She asked as she walked down the hall. Once she had made it to his door she heard the snuffling from behind his door. "Hitoshi?" She asked. "Go Away.... Please." he muttered. "Could you please come out the door?" She asked "No... Please go away..." He muttered.

With A sigh she asked "If i make you some cookies will you talk to me?" "... What type?" came the muffled question. "Coffee bean and chocolate chip?" She answered. "... Deal I'll talk while you bake." He said as he opened the door his face a blotchy red With tear tracks running down his face.

As she grabbed the ingredients she turned to the purple haired boy. "So what happened?" She questioned. "During English uncle Mic decided to do an Ice breaker. Where we say our names, something you like and your quirk..." He muttered "So When my turn came I said My name was Hitoshi Aizawa, I Liked Cats And my quirk was Mind Control..." He said with his face in his hands. "You should have heard the whispers Yu!" He cried into his hands.

"Hey don't worry about them focus on your future. Ok?" He felt a hand on his shoulder "O-ok." He said with little confidence. "Now what are we doing for dinner?" she asked sittling on the bar stool next to him. "I made you cookies Your making dinner because i'm not letting dad into the kitchen after the great toaster incident."

"Hey i'm not that bad at cooking! or am i?" Came the voice of their dad leaning against the door frame. "Yes in fact you are. Like how the fuck did you set toast on Fire?" The black haired teen exclaimed. "Though i admit it you make good coffee." He grunted in response to the compliment.

"OI, Hitoshi what are we having for dinner!" the black haired teen yelled. "We are having dinner pancakes!" he shouted from the stove as he started the pancakes. "Yay can't wait!"

- (after dinner, Yuri's in her room jamming out to Guns and Ships)

"Thank you for the food Hitoshi." Shouta thanked his son. "It was no problem dad." The lavender haired teen responded.

"Now I have a question." the pro hero now serious. "Yeah?" the purpled haired teen responded questioning the now serious tone. "I heard some of the conversation you had with Yu, but not all so what happened?"

sighing he told his story of today...

"So they insulted you and your quirk, but are trying to get into the hero course." Shouta seethed. "yeah...." he muttered shrinking into his sweater. "Well they won't be going anywhere near the world of heroism" The tired pro said flashing his cheshire cat smile. "whoa there dad please don't expel them..." the purplette (A/N: is that a word?) murmured. "EXPEL THE BRATS" came the call from Yuri's room. "please noooooo" the tired teen groaned.

"Well i'll decide tomorrow" the pro said standing up "i'm gonna have a shower then head out on patrol." "ok dad" the smaller of the two said.

-

Shouta's POV.