Ch. 22

"Heya kid! We've got stuff to do so let's get too it!" Usagiyama said to the yawning girl; who was eating a Canadian restraunt's main delicacy, a Boston cream donut and a large coffee. "Yep." Yuri said, as if that nod took all of her energy. "Come on wake up! We've got two patrols! One right now and another at midnight!" The hero said, slapping her shoulder. Snorting on her coffee, "JESUS-" She yelled. "Oops sorry newbi, or guess you're Puppet Master right now!" She said before going out the door. Tossing her coffee in the trash she followed the rabbit heroine out the door.

the two started out from the agency towards Kita street. They patrolled away from the train station. It was a bright sunny day birds were tweeting but then BANG! "Holy shit!" Yuri yelled, leaping back with the capture weapons flaring from her arms. Miruko looked at her and yelled "Let's go check that out newby!". And then took off bouncing off towards the explosion. swinging from street lights.

when they got to the scene of the crime down the street. It was an apartment building the ground floor seemed to be crumbling with speckled with holes. The building started falling over towards the street. When branches came in the blink of an eye holding up the front of the building. "You two!" A voice said from behind them. Turning they saw Kamui Woods.

He was holding up the building with his branches/arms? Eh. "Miruko and you there! It won't hold forever!" He shouted as police held back the public.

"Okay, Puppet master! Can you use those funky  bracelets to get up there?" Miruko asked. "Yes I can" Yuri said her heart racing with adrenaline. "Okay get as many as you can out." Miruko ordered before jumping up into the top floor.

Sending her capture weapon to the second floor. She started searching for people but couldn't find any one but found a kitten and a German shepherd. Leaping out the window with a German shepherd under her arm and a kitten tucked in her shirt was an experience she'd wouldn't forget. Putting down the legendary duo with a little girl who was sitting in an ambulance waiting for something. She visibly brightened when she saw the dog and the kitten. "Sarge! Mello!" She squealed happily before hugging the dog.

Leaving Sarge and Mello with the kid she went to the second floor. In a back apartment she was met with an old woman sitting at the table with tea. "Excuse me ma'am? The building is er... falling?" She said confused.

But when the woman slumped forward with the tilt of the building. Going up to the woman she'd say around 80 in age. She put her hand over the mouth of the woman she guessed was dead. No breath. Putting one hand on the pulse spot on the woman's neck and the other on her wrist. No pulse.

'Holy crap I just touched a dead body. What do I do???' Shivering although a was spring breeze, she tapped her com. "This on? Oh it is! Miruko, I-I found a dead body?" She said voice cracking. "Wait wait wait. You found what?!" The hero shouted. "A-a dead body?" She repeated. "Do I bring it down?" She asked. "Yes. Sorry kid, I'll pay for therapy." The hero on the other end said. "Great... cannot wait." She said before hanging up.

Tugging the body out of the chair she was able to get it on her back but the she realized there was a snake tank in the apartment. Sighing she trudged over to the tank. "Well hello there are you able to kill me?" She asked the snake before sighing; wrapping the animal around her arm and securing the body she swung out the window. Rushing over towards the ambulance she waved down an attendant. "This person is dead very dead and I just hauled them out of a building, help?" She asked. "Okay i'll take it from here." The attendant said bringing a stretcher and another person to bring the body over to an off area and cover it with a sheet.

Soon after the building collapsed into a pile of rubble and dust. Surprisingly her costume didn't have any scratches or tears, this tear proof fabric is insane!

She returned to Miruko talking to the press so did she turn down an alley and have a mini panic attack. Because she just discovered, dragged and carried on her back a dead body. Once the press had dissipated (it took 2 hour 57 minutes and 24 seconds she counted).

She walked out of the alley and joined the hero. "That went well." Miruko said stretching her arms. "I need to get out of this I just hauled a dead body out of a building and I smell like death." Yuri said stroking the snake. "Eesh, sorry kid but we've got another 4 hours on the clock. "Yaaaaay." She said before following the hero.

"Also another thing." The dead person had a snake." Yuri said holding up the snake. They stopped in a coffee shop to get drinks before heading out again. "Awwweee it's so cute!" Miruko said. "Never say those words from your mouth again." Yuri said in disgust. "Alright alright. Now what are we gonna do with you?" She asked taking the snake from Yuri. "I'm gonna keep you." She continued petting the reptile. "I'm naming you Bernard." She said bopping on the nose. (Btw it's a corn snake).

Soon patrol was over Miruko was approached bystanders few kids asking for her autographs and surprisingly she gave it to them. Once they were back at the agency Miruko shoved her up the stairs, holy crap she was actually excited. It was weird. "Go get changed! Washing machine is down the hall!" The hero yelled up the stairs.

(-:-:-:-)

After tossing her hero costume in the washing machine and turning it on with the washing instructions for her costume. Soon after she was walking downstairs in street clothes with Bernard wrapped around her arm. "Hey ya Yuri!" She said, also in casual clothes. "Let's go!"

So... sorry about the radio silence for 3 weeks. And sorry this is so short for 3 weeks of nothing :(
——-
Random head cannon
After moving into the dorms Tsuyu learns there's a UA swim team and joins it.
Hitoshi canonically likes to ride a bike so he's either in a bike club or triathlon club.

Ps what they look like (young her is 5 it's 4 months to the incident)