Ch. 14

- 7:12 pm

When Hito and Mic got home she had almost finished her homework but had 3 more assignments left. "Uggghhhh! they're really laying the work on thick" she said scooting back from the table in the guest room and stood up. She was walking down the hall when the screaming started.

"WHY WOULD YOU PUT THAT MUCH EGG IN!?" That's Hitoshi. "HEY I LIKE EGG!" And there's mic. "Will both of you shut the fuck up?" that's what her dad said as she walked into the main room to see Hitoshi and Mic arguing in the kitchen. "So what happened she asked the man as he was watching the duo. "Mic put too much egg in the food and Hitoshi is mad about it." Aizawa said. "Ha!" Yuri said doubling over.

- 7:57 pm

They sat together and ate dinner. Yuri stood up and put her plate in the dishwasher. "I'm going to study a bit more." She said. "Ok study well." Shouta said. "I will" She said waving as she walked down the hall.

- 8:30 pm

"Are you ok?" She looked up to see her brother at the door. "Hm yeah." She said running a hand through her hair and rubbing her eyes under her glasses. "School is getting heavy." She said taking off her glasses. "Wanna talk about it?" He asked sitting down across from her. "Nah I need to work." she said putting back on her glasses and turning back to her work. "Ok I wanted to tell you mic was putting on a movie." He said at the door. "No thanks." She said pulling on her headphones. "Oh okay." He said slightly disappointed but understanding of her stress.

- 10:46 pm

They we're just finishing the movie when the girl walked in slouched with a short messy pony tail in her hair (Think Mindy Park from The Martian). She went to the kitchen put on the kettle and grabbed Hizashi's biggest mug, a tall black mug. Then took out a packet of caffeine and instant coffee. "Hello child." Aizawa said from a chair at the table. "Hmm." she said nodding while stirring the ungodly mixture.

She heard a chair screech behind her. "Are you ok?" Her dad asked looking over her shoulder. "I'm good" She said with a slight voice crack that nobody caught. "Ok but remember to at least try to get some sleep." he said resting a cast on her shoulder. "I will, don't worry." She said picking up the mug. "Good, but don't drink too much of that." He said pointing a cast at the steaming mug. "I won't don't worry too much." She said walking down the hallway

- 11:30 pm

Hitoshi walked into the room after sitting with Hizashi and his dad critiquing old tv shows. His sister was still doing work sitting on her bed typing away at her computer with head phones on. "Hey!" He yelled shaking her shoulder. "What?" She asked sliding the head phones from her ears. "Shouldn't you being doing something else besides work?" He asked sitting back on his bed. "No hero course is laying on work heavy" She said looking back at the screen. "I'm starting the final thing I have to read. I'll be done by midnight so go shower and take your meds." She ordered the boy while putting back on her head phones. "Ugh fine." He said sliding off his bed.

- 11:50 pm

He walked into the room and Yuri was still reading something off her computer and making notes on her note book. "Hey you have 10 minuets till midnight!" He shouted at the girl because her head phones where on. "Fuck off." She said still reading the paper. "Fine he said putting his hands up, shutting off the light and turning towards the wall to try and sleep.

- 12:35 am

She finally closed the computer, took off her glasses and laid down with her music still playing in her ears and she finally closed her eyes. But sleep didn't come so after an hour of staring at the wall she got up and walked into the hallway grabbing a lamp on her way out of the room.