Ch. 15

Yuri hopped into the jeep with her back pack over her shoulder. She had water, a protein bar, some bandages and her phone with her head phones. "YALL READY TO RUMMBLE?!" Mic shouted sliding into the front seat. "I'LL BE IN THE ANNOUNCERS BOX WITH SHOUTA" He said obviously brimming with excitement as they peeled out the driveway. "Get my good side" Hitoshi said pretending to flip his hair and strike a pose. "How much gel did you use?" Yuri asked in awe. "Enough." He said still posing. "You're all ridiculous" Shouta said stretching his newly freed hands. "Hey!" Mic said affronted.

-----

"Bye you three!" Yuri called out to the group as they split off to their areas. "Good luck Hito!" She continued as they reached the meeting rooms for the classes. "You too, also kick some of my class's asses they suck." He said running a hand through his hair. "Will do." She said with a feral grin.

"Hey Yu what's with the smile?" Ochako asked when Yuri slouched into the room. "I have targets." She said still smirking. But then she felt a hand touch her thigh. "EEK!?" She yelled shocked turning and kicking who ever had touched her. Looking up she saw a small hole in the wall and slouching in it was the grape. "Wasn't he supposed to be suspended until after the sports festival?" Jirou asked standing up next to Yuri. "He was." She said nodding. "Why did you do that to him?" Kaminari asked crouching next to the boy."He touched me when I didn't want it so according to cat laws I make him bleed." she said smiling showing her teeth. "Do you know why he's back?" Jirou asked. "Yeah Nezu let him because he needed a internship, or something like that." He said. "He just touched you" Kaminari said picking up the boy. "And if I didn't do that he would have continued to touch me and one day he would go too far." She said face stoney. "Yeah I know but..." He tried to say when.

"Midoriya." todoroki said standing in front of the cinnamon roll. 'Ah daddy issues what are you going to do?' Yuri mentally asked. "Objectively I'm stronger that you so stay out of my way." He said eyes flashing. "W-well todoroki I-i'm also reaching for the t-top." Midoriya stuttered out. They glared into each others eyes for a little but then the intercom came on. "HEYO students! please make your way to the field yo!" Mic announced over the intercom.

"1-A PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE GATE WAY!" Iida yelled over the din of the room. Shaking out her hands Yuri took a swig of her coffee and took off her gloves. "let's blow this popsicle stand!" She yelled grabbing Tsuyu and Ochako's hands with her pinky lifted. "YEAH" Ochako said excitedly. "This will be fun, kero" she said running along side the two.

---------

'holyshitholyshiholyshitholyshitholyshit! I can't do this!' She mentally screamed staring at the crowds around her. "We can do this. prove that we can be heroes." Tsu said almost reading her mind and gripping at Yuri's hand. "Right," She said with a terse nod as Mic announced the other classes.

"AND GENERAL EDUCATION FILLED WITH HERO HOPEFULS AND JUST REALLY HECKING SMART PEOPLE!" Mic yelled over the crowd, she spotted her brother's gelled purple hair. "How much gel did he use, kero?" Tsu asked. "Too much." She whispered into the girl's ear. "Pfft-" She snorted.

That's when Midnight strutted onto the stage decked out in her hero costume and she brought her whip. "Some one should tell miss midnight what she's wearing..." Sero muttered looking any where but the stage. "I like it!" Mineta was standing next to kaminari. "Uggh will you just shut your trap!" She muttered.

"And now Katsuki Bakugo for our student pledge!" She said gesturing to the 1-A class group with her whip. "This ain't gonna go well" Yuri muttered. "Cheers I'll drink to that." Sero said standing next to her.

"Why does he get to up?" A gen ed student asked. "Well he did come in first for the exam." Another said. "yeah... the hero exam." a girl said crossing her arms. 'bad blood over there... HEY WAIT A MOMENT THAT'S THE GIRL HITO POINTED OUT AS A BITCH! wasn't her quirk like achoholism?' She thought looking at the girl with crossed arms and putrid green hair. "What a bitch." She said under her breath, Sero snorted at this.