Chapter 16

Chris

She continued to cry and cry until her face was hella red. 

I don’t what happened but that triggered something for her.

"I’m sorry India, I-I—"

She interrupted, “No, I’m sorry Chris. I’m no good for you.”

"Baby, whatever you did in the past is the past. I don’t care about that. We don’t have to rush into a relationship. We can take it slow, how about that?"

She looked up at me in confusion. Even when she cried, her natural beauty shined through.

"Y-You would do that for me?"

"Yeah." I replied.

She shook her head, “No no no. You’re just gonna fuck other bitches because technically you’re still single.”

Grabbing her hand, I lifted her chin up. “No, I’m not baby. I couldn’t have sex with no other girl if I tried. Trust me.”

"Chris," she said with her voice shaking a little, "I’m giving you this ONE chance. I really like you, please don’t mess this up."

My face lit up, “So you’re mine?”

"Not officially. But I’ll let you decide when that’s gonna be."

***

Her little light snores were so fucking adorable.

I’m guessing she was tired by the way she fell asleep only three minutes after we were done talking. Moving her hair, I kissed her forehead causing her to shift on top of me and land directly on my dick.

I wanted to wake her up with some dick so bad but I don’t wanna rush anything and make her think I just want her pussy.

Besides, I felt slick guilty by the way I just used Raye for hers today. Well actually tonight since it’s like 3 in the morning. And the fact that I’m trying to get with India now is gonna kill her even more.

But I gotta tell her.

I had forgot to text her when I got home so most likely she fell asleep. I was still trying to think of a good way to tell her so I just put it off until the morning.

Sliding my hands down to India’s ass, I squeezed it tightly. 

She was hands down the most perfect female I’ve ever met. It’s not even her looks, her personality is bomb as fuck. And she likes the same sport I like.

My mama would NEVER let a girl spend the night at her house but she made exceptions for India. I don’t know what the fuck she did but it won my mom over for real.

Aw, look at me sounding all sappy and shit.

Sighing, I stared making circles on her booty making her toss and turn probably because it tickled. 

The more she moved around, the more my dick got hard so I decided to stop messing with her.

"Chrisss" she whined in a groggy voice, "I can feel you through your sweats."

I chuckled, “It’s not my fault you keep moving while you’re laying on top of me.”

"Go to sleep!"

"Stop whining before I give you something to whine about." 

She peeked up at me, “You ain’t gonna do shit.”

And with that, I sat up and flipped her over my lap so that one of my hands held her down and I was ass-to-face with her.

"Chris what are you doing?" she whined some more.