Chapter 33

Raye

"Chill bae!" I busted out in a fit of laughter as he tickled me until I couldn't breathe anymore. He always tickling me because he knows I can't do it back since he's not ticklish. ", what did I just say?" I asked sternly but playfully.

"Aye aye," he looked at me with raised eyebrows, "what I tell you 'bout calling me by my full name?" Here he goes. He always wants to be called by his stage name; Dave East.

I laughed and waved him off, "Boy hush, you'll be alright." He stared at me for a few seconds before smiling and kissing me on the cheek.

His beard lightly brushed against my face which, for some reason, sent chills down my spine. I've never really been with someone with a full beard before so it was kind of a turn on.

"So what 'chu wanna do today shorty?" He asked as he removed his arms from around me. Ugh, he knows that I hate when he calls me that shit but he likes to be irritating. I sent him a death glare causing him to chuckle and flash me his pearly whites.

After a while, I smiled back because lord knows a girl can't resist that smile. "You know you get on my nerves right?" I said while rolling my eyes as my smile still invaded my face.

"Yea, but you love it though so you'll be alright." He was right but I still glared at him.

I waved him off, "And boy, why do you smell like weed?"

"Sorry mom, didn't know I wasn't allowed to smoke." He said sarcastically as he raised his hands up in defense. I tugged at the hairs from his beard hard causing him to slap my hand away and cover the area. He hated when I did that.

I usually only did it so that he would stop annoying me. Which was basically all of the time but he has such a good personality and he makes me laugh. Plus his dick game is fire but that's a conversation I should save for another time.

"I wanna go out to eat," I pouted and batted my eyelashes. It has been only a couple weeks into what we got going on and he already knows that I do this when I want to get whatever I want. He usually gets me what I want anyway so it didn't really bother me that he knew. He chuckled and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Nope. Don't think you're gonna get to me by batting those cute eyelashes or poking out those juicy ass lips of yours."

I smiled for only a second before getting back into character. "Pwease baby?" I poked out my bottom lip even more than before and gave him the puppy dog eyes. He knows he's gonna give in and take me wherever I want to go to eat so I don't even know why he's making me do all of this. I think he just likes a show.

"I'll be a good girl," I added with a smirk forming on my lips while I was still trying to look as innocent as I possibly can.

He bit his bottom lip and gripped my ass tightly. "Oh, you gon' be a good girl?"

"Mhm," I nodded seductively, all the while trying to maintain an innocent look on my face. When in all reality, him biting his lip made me want to just lay down and let him take control and do whatever he wanted to my body.

He smiled, "Well then how could I possibly say no? Let's go." He dug in his pockets for his keys and headed towards the door while I mentally clapped my hands with joy and followed after him.