Chapter 22

Raye

"Kiss me Chris," I said reluctantly causing him to crash his lips into mine.

I felt one of his hands slide down to my ass and squeeze it like mine was the last one in the world. I moaned in pleasure as I instantly felt him getting hard once he was on top of me.

I knew there was no coming between us.

He lifted up my shirt and kissed on my breasts, most likely because he saw how good they looked in this bra.

"Damn you was ready," he grunted while snatching down my bra.

He's gonna have to watch out with that. This shit is new!

Pulling down my pants, he planted kisses down my thigh until he reached to where my knee starts. His lips felt so soft on my skin.

He came back up face-to-face with me, "You gon' be able to keep quiet?"

I nodded my head yes but I wasn't really sure because I always moan loud as hell when we have sex. I guess I'm just gonna have to take this shit like a champ.

As he threw my shirt across the room, my eyes trailed down to the dick-print coming from his sweats.

I swear his body is perfection.

Rubbing down his abs, he turned to look at me hungrily while biting his lip. I knew he was gonna like this lingerie set. He smacked my thigh hard causing a moan to come out.

"Shut yo ass up. Didn't I tell you that my mom was upstairs?" He smirked, letting me know that he did that shit on purpose. I covered my mouth and watched him take off his sweats which instantly made me wet.

I've been waiting for this moment for a month. And this is only half of my plan. I just need his little "ex" girlfriend to find out what's about to happen.

"Damn," I looked down at the print in his boxers, "is that a banana in your pants or are you just happy to see me?"

He chuckled, "Very happy babygirl. Now bring that ass here."

He was kneeling down on the bed so I just bent over in front of him. That's what I'm guessing he meant. Smacking my ass, he licked over his lips and pulled his boxers down a bit, exposing his rock hard member.

I bit my lip and prepared for what I was about to feel throughout my body. I know that it's gonna be so hard keeping quiet.

I heard the sound of a condom wrapper rip and instantly rolled my eyes. I wonder if he uses condoms with his girl.

I felt like I had been waiting forever. I'm trying to get dicked down and he playing with this bullshit ass condom. He rubbed my clit which meant he was probably as ready as I was.

I felt his tip rub up against my second set of lips and slowly ease it's way inside of me.

I gasped as I felt his whole length fill me up. Shit.

He started stroking me faster than I could take right now. Biting down on the sheets, I heard my ass slap against his pelvic area repeatedly. That was literally the only thing that could be heard.

I buried my head in the sheets. I felt like I was about to cry. It was such torture holding my moans in.

His pace picked up and I accidentally let out a small moan causing him to smack my ass hard. He needs to quit with that shit.

"Shit!" I slightly whispered as I felt him hit my G-spot over and over again. How can someone possibly be this good at sex?

My pussy contracted around his dick making him grunt and thrust into me harder. My juices soon soaked his dick.