#37 Savior

Chapter-37

_______________________________

Thought of the day:-

I am my father's daughter and I am not afraid if anything

----Elizabeth I----

________________________________

Amelia's P.O.V

The party was a hit , we got so many investors and also many donations' went over the next day to check all the necessities and also to see the kids found their new home comfortable. After checking everything with Mic, we went to her office to have coffee and we were chatting when mom came in the cabin. She smiled at both of us as it was her first day in office she looked kind of nervous but she relaxed when she saw us, she came in and Mic offered her coffee. By the time we stopped chatting it was time for lunch for kids. We called them and started serving them food. My driver came with Nathan and Fiona and they joined the kids during lunch and enjoyed themselves making friends.

"Amelia Zander has invited you over to dinner with your family, seems like he has a really big announcement to make and he looks pretty serious about this guest, he's ordering a whole new decorations and wardrobe for this person. He looks so determined to make this person happy. And I have seen him this descriptive about his request after very long" he told me.

"Yeah! He invited me on the day of the party and said he had a very big announcement to make . No worries mom I will be there with Dad, Nathan and Skylar, of course" I said to her.

I absolutely hated to include Skylar but I need to keep an close eye on him.

Mic was a little bit confused in all this but me and mom decided to invite over her family too and a host a small barbeque in mom's backyard.

Nathan and Fiona ran towards us and we pick them up and part ways.

2 Days Later...

Mic and I decided we'll bring something for the table, I decided to bring apple pie and Mic decided to bring pop tarts. Mom was cooking something delicious, she is the best cook among all of us.

I arrived with my boys and I see mom and dad in the kitchen having their own time, I never had this memories with husband during my marriage. He had always been this cold hearted bastard to me. I was so swayed with my thoughts I hadn't noticed mom coming towards me and pull it in a hug. I need Nathan jumping on the site of delicious cookies that mom baked for us.

"You'll get them after dinner " she winked at Nathan and then Nathan ran off to Zander's dad and hugged him tight.

Mic arrived next with Fiona and Pete and Fiona saw Nathan and they both ran off into the backyard to play with Zander's father.

We were all seated in the backyard table and the smell of the fresh barbeque was making us more hungry but the main person was missing.

"I'm starving but where is Zander?" Skylar asked.

"I called him he's on his way. Just wait for a minute or two" mom replied.

We were settling the kids and preparing them when we heard the cars approaching outside the house, mom sends the house help to open the doors and walk-in Zander with his bodyguard, he had few things in his hands I assumed it was the person that who was the reason for the announcement.

" Hello everyone, good afternoon sorry for keeping you waiting but I had some prior arrangements to make" he smiled at everyone including Skylar.

He continued" I would like you to meet my new adopted daughter Myra" he announced and we all were shocked and mom gasped.

No one I mean no one thought he would do such thing, but we saw a small petite figure waking behind him and she looked very low on nutrients, she had a pretty blue eyes and wore a pink frock. Standing behind Zander and holding onto him for her dear life. We all were busy staring at the both of them which made that little girl of mere 6 very comfortable.

Mom went closer towards them and smiled at little Myra and then said something to her and that little beauty smiled and then jumped on her lap. Dad had tears in his eyes and that made all of us very overwhelmed.

"Shall we start?" I said.

"Yes" said mom and everyone seated and started serving food to all of us, we all had the best food and we enjoyed the lunch together.

Skylar made no fuss or didn't create any possible disturbance and k was thankful to him and after lunch we all went inside and left the kids to play with themselves, Myra was a very happy child she easily made friends with Nathan and Fiona.

"Finally I have one more grandchild" mom looked at Myra and smiled.

"Where did you find her?" Pete asked him.

"Well Myra's father was one of the abductors and he told me to take care of her before he took his life, I tracked her down and took her to hospital she is still her medications and recovering rapidly. She was afraid in the beginning but now she is well adapted to me and I want her to be comfortable with you all since you guys are family too" he said.

"I'm very proud of you my son. Best decision ever" said his dad and we all agreed.

I see little Myra coming towards Zander and pulling his pants, she stretches her arms towards him, I see his fatherly side developing for her. He picks her up and places on his shoulder and she hugs his places her head on his shoulders.

She is tired and wants to rest.

"Daddy can I sleep now?" she asks in a fragile voice.

Zander was shocked but he recollected himself and placed a kiss on her cheeks and said" Yes Baby take rest" .

We mothers had a very emotionally overwhelming day today.

________________

Father-daughter bonds are always special..

Daddy's little princess in the house.

Something should end on a good note.

SIA.