#24 Metanoia

Metanoia:- (n.)the journey of changing one's mind, heart, self, or way of life..

Chapter-24

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thought of the day:-

IMAGINATION is the only weapon in the war against REALITY..

~~~~Lewis Carroll (Alice in Wonderland)~~~~

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Amelia's P.O.V

I don't know what came up to me, and without even thinking twice I said yes. I don't know I was ready to move on in my life or not but I really felt Skylar could change my and Nathan's too. He was a real gentlemen and I could see the warmth and happiness radiating off from him whenever he is near me and Nathan,which makes him a protective father and a good husband material. It wasn't the fact he wasn't attractive but Zander could never get off my thoughts how hard would I tried, he was my first love and he'll always be , but I deserved a change and his proposal took me off guard but I think it's worth a try. After saying yes, I immediately blushed hard. He was silent for a moment and then he smiled like millions of dazzling stars in the night sky.

"Are you serious Amelia? You are not joking right?" he was reassuring.

"I'm dead serious Mr. Stone" I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Tell me it's true I can't believe it" he sounded so happy.

"Believe it before I regret my decision Mr. Stone " I said him.

He came closer to me and hugged me tight, after years I felt such a warm hug from anyone it was very comforting and I could melt easily in it. I felt his face very close to my face his warm breath was giving me tingles through my body. I could feel the heat rising between us and very slowly his lips were dangerously near my ears and then he said,

"You won't regret your decision , sweetheart".

And he kissed me on my cheeks and forehead and left me all and bothered on my couch. I tried to forget what just happened and hopped into the shower to calm myself down and then just was too exhausted and blacked out.

I woke up with the sound of Nathan jumping on my bed trying to wake me up,

"Good morning mumma " he kissed my cheeks.

"Morning sweet pea" I kissed him back.

"Sky sky is here and he's cooking breakfast for us please come down fast" he said in a hurry and left my room.

With the name of Skylar all my sleep just vanished and all the events of the last evening came rushing towards me. I hurried left for the bathroom to freshen up and got dressed up for work and left the bedroom. As I came down I saw the hunk of a man wearing apron over his shirt and pants and serving pancakes to our son.

Wait!! Hold on Brain!!! Did you just say "Our son"??? Well technically he is but still it sounded so different.

I was so busy thinking about what it sounded in my head I heard Nathan calling me,

"Mamma come over Sky sky made your favrioute pancakes" And he looked hot while serving them he forgot to mention.

Oh Shit Amelia ..Get the damn grip on your brain!!

I sat beside Nathan flipping my plates and then Skylar exited the kitchen and looked at me giving me the most sexy smile .

"Morning babe" and that hunk of a man sounded so sexy .