#36 Miraculous

Chapter-36

____________________________________

Thought of the day:-

Not my flesh,

Not my bone,

But still Miraculously

MY OWN.

----Pintest ----

_____________________________________

Zander's P.O.V

The little girl touched my heart and after talking with her for sometimes she dozed off due to her poor health conditions.I come out of her room and straight walk off towards the doctor's cabin. He looks and motions me to x=come inside and take a seat.

"Can you tell me more about her?" I ask the doctor.

"She has been starving for weeks and probably eating stale food which caused her several infections on her stomach and if not taken to hospital early she might have developed serious Bronchitis symptoms, she needs to stay in for weeks until she is totally fine." The doctor tells me.

"Please take every possible measures to save that girl. She is too small to face all this problems and don't worry about the treatment I'll pay for every single treatment." I tell him.

"She does not have any parent or guardian, How are we supposed to take any actions and you are not blood related to the kid.." he tells me.

"What are the requirements for the treatment?" I ask him irritatedly.

"You need to be blood related or legally adopted or singed over rights guardian to continue the treatment... or you could be a anonymous sponsor of the kid" he tells me.

After giving it a thought I decide what's best for the little girl and me and decide to,

"I guess I will adopt her, please start the treatment and all the paper works will be done and sent over the hospital in a week" I tell the doctor and leave the cabin.

I take my phone out and dial my PI,

"Hello sir"

"Hello, please take care of the adoption process of this girl for me" I tell him.

"Who is adopting her sir?" he asks me.

"I am" I tell him..

---------------------------------------------

1 week later...

Amelia's P.O.V

The end of the week is nearing like a bullet train and it's already Friday, tomorrow is the finale of all the hardwork I put into it. I was looking into much more details and setting up the administration of the orphanage but something did not feel right, all the staffs were set but all we needed was a good person take care of the orphanage , who would be very compassionate about kids and helping them to grow up and with that I came up with two persons in my mind, I call up Mic first, after three rings she answers,

"Hey babe, what's up?" she tells .

"I'm good just a little stressed about tomorrow" I tell him.

"You don't need to be it will turn out great.. by the way why did you call?" she asks me.

"I was meaning ask you something, if you don't agree it's fine no pressure" I tell her nervously.

"Babe just tell me no pressure" she assures me.