# 20 Break Out

Chapter-20

___________________________________________

Thought of the day:-

Shoes or People if they hurt you,
THEY ARE NOT YOUR SIZE.

~~~~fb/brainwaveIndia ~~~~

______________________________________________

I was really looking forward towards working the project with Tony , all the investors and our capable engineers are working together to make it a big success

I was really looking forward towards working the project with Tony , all the investors and our capable engineers are working together to make it a big success. But one thing still made me worry was my personal life was going to be the centre of attraction for the press , everyone was pretty much excited whom was I dating or how's my love life going?

After the deal was signed all the newspapers were excited about the big reveal of our project. I was nervous of the reaction press could give us cause it was personal purposes and nothing business and in fact the auction that would be held next day was purely for the charity . And I was literally fidgeting about breaking out to the press , they can be cruel. I was standing in a green cocktail dress every ready to meet the press, dad , Skylar and Nathan were standing beside me wearing Armani's and looking as handsome than ever. I heard footsteps and looked beside and standing beside was Tony and his beautiful wife . She was a absolute delightful lady to talk to , she reminded me of mom. And then my secretary came to me and informed us about the time of the press meet and we have present ourselves to the press. As we started to make a entrance I could hear the cameras click at us, I was very camera conscious person it was too much to handle for me and I almost stumbled back but Skylar was gentle enough to catch me and position me back and his one smile made me enough to face the press and confidently present myself.

I get back to with the rest of them and Nathan smartly walked beside me, my son was growing confident and I couldn't be more happy . I instructed my secretary to start with the introductory and on turning my head I saw Tony and others joining us. I smiled at them and acknowledged their presence . And I was asked to explain our motives to the media and public. And it seems pretty well. Tony very confidently answered the media and everything seemed fine until a reporter spoke up,

"Ms. Rose who is Mr. Stone to you? "

" A good friend " I answered confidently.

"Do we see a future of both of you dating?" asked another.

"I'm afraid not" I was seeing where it was going to end.

" Is Nathan a Conard ?" another spoke up.

"I'm not answerable to you about my son but he is a Stone like his father Mr. Skylar Stone and he a Rose cause I'm his adopted mother and now if you excuse us, we have business to handle . " I rushed down from the stage and ran inside the building .

"Thank you Ladies and Gentlemen" I heard my secretary end the meeting and everyone rushing inside.

"What was that outside Amelia?" Dad sounded angry.