#3 Jefferson City to Oklahoma City

Chapter 3

________________________________________

Thought for today:-

You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analysing a situation; trying to put peices together, justifying what could've, would've happened..
Or you can just leave the peices on the floor and move the fuck on. ..

~~~~~~Anonymous~~~~~~~

________________________________________

Picture of Nathan^^

My flight lands on Jefferson City at 8 in the morning

My flight lands on Jefferson City at 8 in the morning. I take all my luggage and walk out of the airport.

I see a man coming towards me, closely seeing I see my dad coming. I ran upto him and hugged him tight . Tears flowing down my cheeks. I leave him in after a while.

All my luggages were taken in the car and I walk with my dad in other for going somewhere else.

Father-Daughter Park.

We reach there and sit beside the artificial lake.  It was my favorite place because we used to come every week for celebrating our day discussing everything happens through out the week.

I keep my head in his shoulder and lean towards him.

"Tell me everything Miley like old days" he said me.

He wasn't ashamed or angry because he knew I never did anything wrong.

I tell him everything and by the end he was calm and composed which I never expected him to be.

"What ever done is done everything happens for a reason and I think God is giving you a chance of rectifying your mistakes on giving up on your dreams of becoming my partner and own our business" he tells me.

"I think you're  right papa I should be a little selfish. I think I should think of expanding our business. So I have made a decision." I say him.

"Whatever you wanna do.." he holds my hands.

"I want to move to our Oklahoma City branch to improve the business and working from there" . I finish.

"That's the best thing you can do. I'm proud of you my daughter. Don't worry I'll handle everything out here" he kisses my forehead and we stand up to go.

We were about to walk out when I heard a infant crying its heart out. I follow the voice when I see a baby under the kept bench with a letter on his crib.

Please take this baby with you. I can't take care of this baby.

I felt bad about the baby and I take him in my arms. He stops crying and looks at me.

"Hii baby " I tell him.

He looks up to me and smiles . I turn to see my father standing beside me.
I look at him to say something. He understands nods his head and speaks.

"Promise me you'll take care of him" I smile.

"I promise" I assure him.

The next whole day we spend buying clothes and your for Nathan. We spend a happy Nathan day . We take him to the doctor and we get all his medicines. She tells me how to feed him and burp him . I take the charts and note down everything while Nathan was sleeping in dad's arms.

I'll try and be his best mother and a very daughter for my dad.

I'm was finally happy and recovering while dad cuts all the business ties from Conard's leaving no help from us. We get ready for me to take over his part of the buisness in Oklahoma. We finish all the paperwork and feed and play with him until he sleeps.

1 week later..

After all the arrangements and paper works I am finally shifting to Oklahoma City with my 3 months son Nathan in my arms. I finally adopted him and dad is happy to see his grandson in my arms.

I wish I could have one of my own but now I have Nathan.

We arrive at Oklahoma and and see our people ready for our help and we safely reach home.

I see my apartment which dad have me was beautiful. It had a nursery for my baby and also all the necessities for the baby and me. The fridge was staked with baby foods and other vegies and fruits.

Our caretaker and nanny  Nancy helped me in settling down properly .

I'm finally happy about my life and I'll never let Nathan or dad down. They are the only family left to me.

No one can hurt me this time. Not even you Zander.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hello guys,
                    I really updated after thinking so much what to put in it and what not.  Please vote and comment and share my story.

Love,
ShreyaS.