#39 Prime

Chapter-39

_________________________________________

Thought of the day:-

Cree en ti mismo y serás imparable.

----PINTEREST ----

__________________________________________

Zander's P.O.V

" Hey Pete, do you have a minute?" I ask him.

"yes, I do" he sounded neutral or unfazed.

"I got to know from my PI that my kidnapping was related to some of my deals with the Russian companies and also some of the local mafia gangs are involved," I tell him.

"And?" that spiked his interest.

"My deals were a pre-deals of merger which will not be active until later next year, which got me confused why did they attack me out of the blue and that Russian deal was done a month after kidnapping and also even if they want the deal why not get it before me. I'm confused here" I tell him.

"Zander do you know the companies that applied for the deals along with your company?" he asked me.

"Actually no, it was a high profile deal and so the companies applied to the deal were kept confidential from the companies applied," I tell him.

"When were the deals applied?"

" 2 months ago " and everything came to place.

"I think Zander you need to go to Russia" and he hung up.

He was right, I will find my answers in Russia.

_______________________________________________________

Pete's P.O.V

After hanging up the call, I asked my second-in-commander, Grayson, to tell me the details of Nina, the mother of Nathan,

"We found out the hospital where Nathan was born, but the name of the mother was not mentioned in the birth certificate, in fact, the hospital staffs said after she delivered, two men came and took her and her child with them and that was the last time they have seen her. Radio silence after that."

"What about before?" I asked.

"She was living in an orphanage since the age of 3, her parents killed by a drunk driver. At, the age of 18, she found out of her inheritance, and then she went on to live in her family home alone. She completed her studies a Saint Petersburg University, where she met Stone boys and fell in love with one of them and then, went missing from the day of her graduation. As she had no one, no one informed the police and one of the stone boys was with her. Last time they were spotted in Moscow with her baby bump along with Stone men and then missing since then".

"Did you find their names?"

"Yes Sir. Nina Davis and Skylar Stone"

"What about the other Stone brother?" I asked.

"No information sir, it feels like someone wiped him from the face of the earth".

I nodded and dismissed him.

After talking to Zander now I have a clue where it all started. I need to go to Russia to find Nina and the lost brother of Skylar.

___________________________________________________

Amelia's P.O.V

After asking him about his family, and after our talk I could see him visibly relax which made me think harder about my decision,

Did I make things hard for myself??

The self-doubt was eating me up when Pete called me and told me he got the name of Nathan's mother and his father was indeed Skylar, but I still doubt it. Also, he is going to Russia to investigate more.

I was alone in my office when I tried to look for Nina Davis but no visible results came up, No Facebook or Instagram or simply any address or anything, it looked like she was wiped clean from all the sites she ever existed.

I was thinking about Nina when Nathan, barged in with Skylar closeby,

"Mommy!!!" Nathan ran up to me and sat on my lap,

"Yes sweet pea" a sweet smile immediately formed in my face, he was the light of my life,

"Sky Sky said he wants to take you and me on our vacation" my mood suddenly tensed.

What was he planning on??

"Yes Amelia baby, you, me, and Nathan to our vacation just like you wanted" he came close and kissed my forehead and then Nathan's.

"I wanted a vacation ??" It came out as a question.

"Yes, you wanted to know about my family, they are in Russia, so we had to go there and so I thought why not take a break" he announced.

Guess what I am going to Russia.

_____________________________________________

Hello people,

I know my lazy ass and 2 updates in a week seem too much but now I have decided to update twice whenever possible... and about the questi, on you guys asked me were,

1. Can we expect updates regularly now??

Ans. Regular won't be a possibility for me cause I'm a law student and I have a lot to study and so I told you before, whenever I update, I'll update two chapters together.

Feel free to ask me more, I'll be waiting to answer your questions,

Anyways Enjoy,

Love,

SIA.