#14 Reactions, Over Reactions & Explanations

Chapter-14
_________________________________________

Thought for today: -

My best dream and worst nightmares have same people in them.

~~~~~Phillipos~~~~~
_________________________________________

I was sleeping in the uncomfortable sofa beside his bed when, I heard sounds of him moving

I was sleeping in the uncomfortable sofa beside his bed when, I heard sounds of him moving. My eyes flashed open and I ran towards him.

He is gaining consciousness.

I gripped his hands and he was trying to open his eyes. He slowly opened his eyes, emerald green eyes met my brown eyes and my cheeks started to warm up like it always used to. He tried to speak to me but he couldn't.

"Do you need some water? " I asked him.

He nodded. I helped him sit down and helped with the water. I went to call the doctor when I came back he looked at me and he then spoke,

"Amelia why am I here? " He asked me.

"Don't you remember anything? " I asked him.

He thought for a while and then he spoke up,

" I was drunk and the people threw me out of the bar.. Streets.. Walking.. Your house.. You and Skyler" He started to sound impatient and disturbed. He looked at me and then looked at our hands intervened, I saw it too. I tried to remove my hands immediately but he gripped it more tighter.

The doctor walked in before he could say something.

"How are you Zander? " Doc asked him.

"I'm fine, I have Amelia beside me" He said chuckling. I did not say anything.

"She took a lot of care of you during these days, she's a keeper. Do not let her go" The doc said to him smiling.

"I'll never let her go" He gripped my hand even tighter. I looked at his emerald Greeneyes, which screamed determination.

The silence was broken by my ringing phone. I immediately reached to it and received the call. It was Nathan.

"Mommy is daddy awake?? " He asked me.

"Yes baby he is, you can come and meet him" I said him smiling.

"Ok mom me and sky sky are visiting dad today" He says.

"Ok baby as you wish" And then he hangs up.