#18 Sonder

Chapter-18
_________________________________________________
Thought of the day : -

I was broken from a young age, Taking my sulking to the masses.
Writing poems for few, that look at me, took from me ,shook at me , feelin' me.
Singin' from heartache from the pain. Takin' my message from the veins,
Speakin' my lesson from the brain,
Seein; the beauty through the PAIN.

~~~~~~ Imagine Dragon-Lyrics- Believer~~~~~~
_________________________________________________

The first thing I do is waltz in the office hall, everyone around me was surprised because past weeks I wasn't in office

The first thing I do is waltz in the office hall, everyone around me was surprised because past weeks I wasn't in office .Dad managed everything for me . I called my secretary and asked for all the pending work left for me .And I straight start with signing important documents and important meetings. I only took calls related to work and blocked all others except from Nathan's . But he being a sincere kid did not bother his mommy much. I finished half of my work by evening, leaving two most important meeting scheduled for dinner and breakfast next morning. I called dad and informed him that I wouldn't be home and Nathan can go out with Skylar .All the meetings was so far successful and most of the deals were scored and the morning deal was the most important because after 2 years of continuous nagging and calls, the owner finally agree to meet us. The dinner deal was supposed to be in the most posh restaurant of the city. I called my favrioute designer , my second bestfriend Elizabeth .

After I called her office, she and her best designers were sitting and sipping coffee in coffee.

"Amy babe I need your measurements again, you seem to lost weight a lot" she said.

"No Eli it's just that from past few weeks I'm stressing a lot that why I need your help, please fix me" I pretended to sound tired and pathetic.

"Stop playing me" She said. And we laughed off.

After hours of pulling my hairs and cleaning me up, I was placed infront of the mirror. I couldn't believe my eyes , I was really looking good, my hairs fell upto my waists and my eyes were shining. My dress was really bringing out the color of my brown eyes.

"You look stunning Amy" she said me.

"Well thanks to you Eli, you did a great job" I hugged her.

"Amy I wanted to ask you something" she said me.

" What's up Eli?" I ask her.

"Are you in touch with Mic?" she sounded curious.

"After I shifted here, we were hardly in touch as she went to different projects with her company and somewhere between my job and son , we kind of lost touch. I hope she will still forget me not to call her soon" I tell her.

"I know she will, she's a forgiving person and I hope we catch up soon" she tells me.

My butler comes and notifies me about my car being ready, we hugged once more, I slip into my heels and get in the car and leave off.

Later in the evening...

I reached the hotel at the earliest and went to check up on all the details personally cause I didn't want any mishaps in this project, it was like my dream project and I had to do this for our company. I was patiently waiting for my investor and the owner to come and we get it done so that I can go and prepare for my next meetings. As I was discussing some important market strategy with my P.A when , I was informed about the investors and the owner arrival.

I greeted them with a smile and a firm handshake and gestured them to sit.

"Good evening gentlemen, I'm Amelia Rose and as you all know I want to talk about business venture and I want you all to make it successful" I was nervous, my legs were shaking but I didn't let them see it.

"But how can I help you with this " Mr. Anthony he was owner of the place I want my dream to start off.

" Mr Anthony few years ago , you once said that you want to establish a home for homeless children and educate them so that they can have a great future . I want the same thing too, that's why I nee your help." I was hopeful he would help me. I saw a smile form in his face and he nodded.

I engaged into various conversations with our potential investors and many of them seem to be interested. At the end of the meeting 8 out of 10 investors were ready for investing in this dream project of mine. Mr. Anthony was very excited about this project , he even requested me that he would send his specialized team to assist me work my project out. He within an hour decided to sell his one of the most precious mansions to me for the foundation of my project.

" Thank you Mr. Anthony for so much of your precious time and assistance" I said him with gratitude.

" Call me Tony and Amelia it is my pleasure to help you with your project, call me if you have any problems . I'm like your father and think me as one" he kissed my forehead and went inside his limo and left the venue.

I went back to the office and changed my dress to the most comfiest pajamas and turned my phone on. I see calls from dad, Nathan , Skylar and Zander. I immediately call Nathan , and instead of him Skylar picks up.

"Hey Amelia , why didn't you pick our calls, Nathan was cranky a bit but eventually he slept" he said me.

"I'm sorry I was in a important meeting , I couldn't miss it out. I'll make it up to you guys" I say him.

"Good night Amelia , take care" He tells me.

" Good night Skylar and give a kiss to Nathan for me" I hang up on him.

It was already 2am and I didn't want dad to wake up so I decided to call him tomorrow. Zander was persistent, he kept calling me and I finally decided to pick it up.

" What is it now Zander?" I ask him.

"Will you ever let me explain to you Amelia?" he said.

"It's too late to explain now Zander" I hang up.

_________________________________________________

Hi guys,
Do you know I'm early updating???
.
.
.
.
Well I have one last shit remaining to complete, I thought of updating this later but then I thought.. Why wait...

Here is an update. Enjoy I know this is shit, but it's mine.

So please bear with me...

Love ❤Love❤.