#28 Game On

Chapter – 28

___________________________________________________

Thought of the day:-

Keep going because you did not come this far just to come this far..

~~~~Anonymous ~~~~

______________________________________________________

Amelia's P.O.V

I tried hard to open my eyes it was giving me severe headaches, my eyes couldn't take so much light in at the same time. So I could see blurred people hovering over me , I assumed it was the doctor and his nurses. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the doctor smiling at me,

"Ms. Rose how are you feeling?" he asked me.

"Headache" was all I could say and then , he passed me the water and then I asked him,

"How long was I out?"

"15 days" Half a month

"You've healed completely except for some of your head scars, the scars will leave after a while and your dressing should be frequently changed, I guess you eyes have adjusted and you're headache is gone, so I'll call you family to check up on you" and he left.

As soon as he left dad , Nathan and Skylar bragged into my room and Nathan was the first one to reach me , he hugged me tighter and refused to let go, he inhaled my scent and then calmed down a bit and then he looked upto me.

"Mommy I missed you so much, never do that again , never leave me alone again " he said

"We thought we lost you" Dad said.

"We were so miserable without you" Skylar said.

"Guys I'm fine , I did not leave you guys and baby mumma is soory and she'll never do this again okay" they nodded and cooled down.

"The Doctor said they would keep you in observation for today and tomorrow you can come with us. I have planned a welcoming party for you and also invited everyone over, it will be a family reunion. I invited the Connors too, they were with us when you were unconscious but they couldn't come to see you because Zander is not well " I nodded , and ignored Zandar's topic for now.

We kept chatting for hours until doctor threw them out of my cabin, it was hilarious to watch., soon after they went I got a hold of my phone and a message from Pete was I knew he was in danger but I need to let it slide for now. I called my secretary and order her few things that she needed to take care of. I might be off their radar for now but soon they'll start tracking me .

1 Week Later

Throughout the week , three of them kept fussing over and did not let me do a single work. Nathan would start throwing a fit if I would stand on my two legs and Skylar had to practically move in with us, a nurse would change my dressings from time to and and today I felt like I was fully healed.

I tried calling Pete's office for his address to send him the invitation as I couldn't get a hold of him but I knew something was wrong. Dad and Nathan agreed on a month long vacation after bickering a lot. They needed some bonding and also I went on a date with Skylar , it was nothing special just us hanging around in beach ,holding hands and having some beers and then some sea food dinner. We enjoyed some time together and then when he came near my room door he leaned in and kissed me on my cheeks and then I went in changed to my pajamas ans slept with my body guard Nathan who would always be in high alert when he was around me.

The Party

I was wearing peach maxi dress with flat sandals as it was lunch and we thought of organizing a BBQ and so everyone was wearing casuals . Nathan was wearing a Peach shirt with his shorts and he and Skylar were twinning . All my friends and family came in Dad was happily entertaining the guests, Skylar was happily mixing with the crowd and my distant cousins were catching up me and Nathan was happily mixing and playing with his friends. Mom and Dad came in and hugged me , we talked for a while and then we all settled to have our lunch . After lunch the kids were playing in the back yard and the elders were enjoying each others company , I gathered everyone for made myself for the next events which I planned.

"Hello Guys , Thank you so much for coming to see me I such short notice, I'm really overwhelmed and I'm fine now . So, me and dad had an agreement that after this party dad would pack up and talking a vacation but he was reluctant to go alone , so my son happily accompanied, and Dad wants Skylar to take over his company for the time being." Skylar gasped, it's was shocking for him.

He came and stood beside me," I don't think I can do this " he said.

"You're more than ready I feel like , just accept it" I said smiling at him and then he said yes and everyone clapped.

"But I have a condition" he stated and I raised a eyebrow at him.

He took out a small box from his pocket and everyone gasped and I was shocked and then he went on his knees,

"All you have to do is say yes" he smirked at me.

He continued " Amelia Rose , I fell in love with you very long time ago, it was love at first sight but I knew you had your fights in life and I know you're a brave daughter and a great mother, I see how gentlemen Nathan is, he was raised by you so well and I want to fulfill my part in his life , I want to be his dad.I asked you out on a date and you said yes and I hoped you liked me too but basically life happened after that and then it made me realize that how important you are to me,s o I don't want to delay my feelings for you and further. Will you do me the honors to be his dad ??? Will you marry me???"

The ring was huge and beautiful also exquisite but I always liked simplistic but I had other plans and I smiled at him and screamed "YES I WILL" and then we kissed.

Everyone was happy and congratulating us, mom and dad were not looking that happy but neither was I , they could see through my fake smile I guess. At the end of the day when everyone left and only 4 of us chilling on the couch , I gave dad the tickets and then he kissed my cheeks and left for bed, Nathan was sleeping on Skylar . He was so happy when I said yes , he called Skylar dad and Skylar started crying in happiness. The day was full of events , and I was hoping more eventful day for tomorrow cause my original plan would commence from tomorrow. We were so tired that we slept off as soon as we hit the bed.

Next day Skylar went for in dad's office and I arranged everything before hald only and then later after breakfast Nathan and dad left for their hiking and camping trip. I was finally alone in the house and my next step was: To Find Pete.

Unknown P.O.V

She said Yes and now and left the whole business to someone who plan on snatching them, the Rose family are born fools. Soon everything will be mine and then I'll eliminate every single one, let the plan commence......

____________________________________________

HI GUYS,

I hit 11K . And I cannot be more than happy about it, your comments are so encouraging and warm , I am too overwhelmed. I love you guys. I wanted to post it later but then i thought why not now cause, apparently i was supposed to hit 10k but instead ,i hit with 11.1K , so thank you guys once again.

Love.Love.

SIA.