# 31 Done Deal

Chapter-31

___________________________________________________

Thought of the day:-

And a mistake repeated more than once is a decision.

~~~~ PAULO COELHO ~~~~

____________________________________________________

Amelia's P.O.V

I could see the shock evident on his face, his grip was not loosing either. He couldn't come of it, his eyes started to tear and then he fell down on his knees in front me. The feeling of helplessness surrounded us, but I knew I had to do it someday. I need this , we need this , it's better for both of us but now I have to be strong for both of us. He dejectedly stood up and then looked at me, his broken face and defeated look made me spill my heart out to him.

"I think it's for the best Zander ", I tried to reason him.

"NO AMELIA!! You're being selfish" he screamed at me .

I flinched and moved aside, he looked like he was going to destroy everything near him.

"Please I want this, I want it Zander please let me have it" I was begging now.

There was a pregnant posed we just stared at each other's eyes and then he opened his mouth and I just started assuming the worst. But instead he replied,

"If you want freedom , you'll have it . I won't stop you, I love you and I don't want to see you suffering anymore" I felt like a huge weight being lifted off my shoulders. I went forward and hugged him. After few moments of bliss we drifted apart.

"I'll forward you the papers , do you really want it Amelia?" he asked it once again.

"Yes Zander I have few things in life which I am heavily protective of and I won't let anyone ruin it."I determination in my voice seemed to assure him.

"I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy" he said giving me an assuring smile.

"But there you need to do before all this happens" .

While driving back to the house seemed pretty exhausting cause after the talk with Zander and finalizing some words with him I wished Mom and dad night and headed back home . Driving past my driveway I saw another familiar car, and I knew he was back from the trip. I went inside the house and found him sitting in the living area sipping tea. He turned his head towards me as he saw me walking closer to him. I went closer and he stood up and then hugged me, it really felt like I was back home.

"Welcome home Skylar" I said as we were drifting away.

"Where have you been Amy? I was worried sick. I called your office and it said you were out early ." he sounded worried.

"I went to have dinner with Zander and his family" I walk towards the kitchen to pour me a glass of water.

"oh" was all he said.

"So did you guys talk about anything which would probably be a threat to us? "I let out a laugh at his question.

"No but we talked about the divorce , apparently he never filed it but now I made it clear to him that I want it to be legalized and get it done as early as possible" I let it out in one go.

Skylar looked a little taken back by all this and then he pulled me towards him and put a chaste kiss on my lips.

"You'll soon be mine Amy"

"Amy?" I asked.

"I like on you babe" he said with his devilish smile.

"Oh Sky!! Too much for a day" I tell him and then proced to my room .

We wish each other night and then come inside my room and lock it. Taking out my laptop from my closet I get to work .I have already set my people around.

Let the Games begin!!
_________________________________________

HEY PEEPS,

I'll be uploading the other chapters soon but before that you guys need to take care of yourselves, The COVID-19 has put India in a complete lockdown for 21 days and it should be followed everywhere. I humbly request my reader to keep yourselves sanitizer and clean , try going out less and keep social distancing. Lives are more precious to me . Kindly pray for Italy too , they are in grave danger. With the outbreak of various epidemic, try to keep yourselves and all your loved ones protected.

Yourds truly,

SIA.