the mother of the gods

Harry arrived at two golden gates with the potter crest inside of a lion head he out his hand in and felt a warm sensation. The gates opened and harry saw the fog cleared and the manor was huge!.

He walked the clear stone steps and the grass was so green and harry saw creatures walking in the grass then they looked at him. And just stared as if they were trying to remember who he was he saw a bird creature that in the legends looked like a Griffin and then a similar one but the back had a horse body instead. He saw lion with a dragons on its left and a snake tail on its back. He looked behind him and saw a blue creature it had dragon scales with sharp teeth and had red eyes and no wings.

Harry third eye started to glow and harry held his head in pain and he saw pictures and knowledge started to enter his brain lile a super computer. He gasped and looked at the creatures and then said the creatures species names.
"Griffin,hippogriff,chimera, and a Leviathan.

They looked at him and went to him harry stood still and harrys phoenix's and snakes appeared on his body and shoulders.
("Calm down all of you I am harry potter-black-peverll-merlin-morgona-lefay-phenex-gremory-lucifer-domination-supremacy-beast-dream-Ouroboros the heir and now lord of the nobel house of potter") harry didn't realize it but he spoke in all their languages at the same time and they were surprised.

They all bowed to him ans harry bowed as well he then walked to the door and opened it. Inside was all red,gold,brown and silver. The wood was so clean you could see your own reflection. Their was a fireplace that was made of stone and carved masterly harry daw many paintings. It had everything.

"Why hello their grandson!" Said the young man in the painting
Harry looked and noticed a young woman with beautiful black hair with black eyes and white fair skin.

"Um hello are you both my grandpa and grandma?" Asked harry innocently
They both smiled with affection then in the middle of the fire place their was a big giant painting of the house and harry saw many of his ancestors their and he chocked when his mom and dad came in and smiled with tears in their eyes.

"Mom? Dad?" Asked harry with tears starting to fall
They both nodded and harry lost what ever since of control he had and harry was engulfed with purple light and when it died down his parents and his ancestors where shocked.

"Harry what happened to you?" Asked Lily
Harry explained everything what happened and even what has happened in the durselys house.
Once he was done he saw the shock,sadden and fury faces of his ancestors but he knew ot wasn't at him.

"She said what?" Said Lily with her hair floating and moving like a octopus and James scooted back a little and every woman had the same look. Some of the man beared their neck in submission which scared harry.

"She said you guys died in a car accident that you where a whore and that dad was a drunk" said harry
He could feel the dark energy come off him and then his father did the same.

Harry squirmed
Then out of nowhere the hourglass came in underneath the portrait. They saw harry go near it and then it glowed and engulfed him and the portrait in light and then harry looked like he was watching memory's but his memory's.

He saw his parents and ancestors and gave them a bif huge.
They talked when they heard a voice
"Mother" it said but in a sound travel way
They looked everywhere but then the dark room began to give light and they wre in a blue room with white dots floating everywhere and they saw a giant golden ball that was huger than the manor.

"Who are you?" Asked Lily
The sphere glowed and said
"I am your granddaughter" said the gold ball
They looked confused then harry remembered the phoenix
"Your the phoenix that helped me ride voldemort when I was attacked that night" said harry
They looked shocked and saw it glow again
"You are correct mother" said the sphere
"Why have you never showed your face to me daughter" said harry with a serious hurt face