nevils training

Harry was fighting Nevil in hand to hand combat with Nevil sweating. Nevil shooting a fist at him but harry dodged it and used his palm amd landed a hit on his chest and Nevil shot back and hit the tree. He groaned and got back up and noticed his wounds were healing faster now.

"Good Nevil your natural healing ability is speeding up the more you grow and train the more ypur body well develop and the more ypur magic and arua well mature. Since I realized you are more connected to nature and the element of life itself we will train you on that area"
Said harry who smiled

Nevil nodded
Harry showed Nevil how to channel his element into his wand amd saw huge vines shoot at him and saw wood armor appear on nevils body he saw wings that looked like grass and saw flower bloom on them he saw vines the size of his arm going down on his shoulder blades and some on his arms.

He saw Nevil launch himself with speed that caught harry by surprise amd harry managed to dodge nevils fist then he got launched to the tree by nevils huge vines and roots that came from the ground below.

"Huh I didn't think you would fall that easy harry" Nevil smirked

Nevil saw lights of different color shoot from the ground amd saw a mixture of dark and light shoot from where harry was and ot destroyed the ground above harry amd harry was in his suppose true form. Nevil got a good look at it. His skin was blood red he had four pair of eyes with sox arms green cut looking horn coming our of the top of his forehead. He saw horn coming out of harrys head. He saw harrys ear look more elf and saw multiple different types of wings. He saw three different dragon tails and a nine tail fox tails but look more like diamonds. He saw harry wand was turned into hos divine weapon.

Harry open his eyes and Nevil saw instead of emerald green that look like dark emerald with a inner circle of light green that resembled the killing curse and the souls of the dead themselves instead one was pure red with a dream symbol and the other was magenta with the infinite symbol. Harry hair was long and it looked like the darkness itself.

"Don't get cocky and over confident Nevil it will be your undoing!" Harry barked which made Nevil flinch and made him look in shame which harry shaked his head.

"Now lets try getting your wand to take its shape as a weapon" said harry

Nevil nodded

"Pour ypur very magic,element,arua and sprite into it and when it glows it will take on the form pf the weapon you are able tow wield" said harry

Nevil did so and they saw nevils wand glow green and gold then it slowly took transformed into a sword

"Ah Nevil that sword suits your perfectly lets call it grieving garden" said harry Nevil agreed

Nevil look at harry
"What does yours look like?" Question Nevil

Harry smiled and his wand transformed

"This is javelin my divine weapon now I'll tell you why I'm training you and teaching you its because since I'm the mother and queen of the new gods,mother of the cosmos and we'll be the master of death and goddess of all creation and destruction ...

"This is javelin my divine weapon now I'll tell you why I'm training you and teaching you its because since I'm the mother and queen of the new gods,mother of the cosmos and we'll be the master of death and goddess of all creation and destruction I can bestow godhood."

"I'm sure you know what i plan to do?"
Asked harry

Nevil eyes widened
"You plane to turn me into a god!?" Exclaimed Nevil in shock

Harry nodded
"You see Nevil while I'm a goddess my pantheon is still small and I don't have that many gods my pantheon is call the universal mix pantheon which will have all types of creatures and different types of gods even gods of the same element of either gender or opposite gender like we may have two gods of fire or light but it could be a different type of fire or a more corrupted light" said harry which Nevil nodded in understanding

"Nevil I will be teaching you nature and life magic and how to bend and summon your elements at will. Not only that you will get to the point were you wont have to use words or your sword at all. You'll be able to heal other across the world with your arua your abilities will awaken threw these training sessions." Said harry

Nevil nodded understanding
"Nevil I'm going to be truthful right noe this training will be hard and you might even have broken bones and your legs will feel like jelly but you must surpass your limits." Said harry

Nevil gulped then nodded and look determined which harry smiled.

"Now lets begin" said harry

one month later
During that month Nevil gained control of his element and was able to summon his roots and vines effortlessly now and his magic core grew tremendously Nevil gain more and new abilities he had nature and life affinity and could grow plants anywhere. He could make a army of wood golems from just using his own gand signs which harry taught him.

Harry taught Nevil how to create a pocket dimension and how to use ki which helped Nevil a lot. Nevil healing ability wasn't just healing arua it was called twilight healing which would help he could surround his comrades in it and it would heal their wounds in a minute.

He taught Nevil sword tricks and how to channel his spells threw his sword and how to make it stronger by pouring his ki or magic on the blade itself.

Harry created a tiny ball of green and dark green energy and blew it to Nevil which Nevil himself saw it gling to him and merge with him. He gave harry a look that said 'explain' harry just chuckled and mouth 'a surprise' and harry went back to his study.

He looked threw more scrolls and did the technique and saw the gem appear on his forehead underneath where his green horn would be and saw lines going threw his body and then saw vines going around his eyes and look at Nevil threw the wall and saw chakra points but they were actually magic points since magic worked similar to chakra.

(Once I'm at 100% no one will stop me accomplishing my goals) but I still need to play my part once Sirius escapes from Azkaban I'll send him a note and after fifth year I'll demand for a trial)

Unknowing to harry he would regret his decision of not free Sirius earlier