shopping

Harry,lilana,evan and kevin were at four private drive sitting and having dinner while petunia,vernon and Dudley cowered in the corner.

They were terrified of them. For vernon he got the cruciatus curse for five minutes for calling his father a drunk. He was sore but he will live harry knew how much a muggle can stand and he figured out the more muscle someone has the more they can withstand.

So even with vernon was crying in pain how did the ministry didn't know about it? Well it was simple harry and his siblings destroyed the tracking charm that was on it and for good measures put a ward and barrier. The ward would make sure the ministry didn't see any spell activity. The barrier kept harry and his siblings presence away from anyone. It also kept their magic signature hidden even a god wouldn't be able to find them.

No spell would point their way and no pureblood,halfblood,muggleborns and muggle would seem nor feel the barrier the ward how ever would be a problem.

His aunt petunia which Iilana called horse face got a good scene from lilana showing her who more superior in authority by making her see illusions that felt real and made her almost insane but lilana stoped her spell and petunia barfs her dinner out. Now Dudley harry enjoyed evan and kevin tortured him in so many ways one was his be room was destroyed and he got a rig mattress to sleep on.

His clothes were a ragged and looked horrible. He got fed scraps every day and harry ate big good dinners and deserts in front of hum which he always heard Dudley whimper a lot.

Now he made sure the dursley's didn't tell anyone he threatened them with Dudley's death and torture. Harry said he would make them watch as Dudley's life would be drained away.

Vernon and petunia took him seriously but lilana new that harry was lying sure they tortured them but harry would never take a life unless you were a death eater or you were his enemy. Then Lilana thought for a bit maybe if you even annoyed him.

Harry took down the ward as he had to he sensed ron,fred and George magic signature. They used wandless magic which can't be traced by the ministry and their packs were sealed shut. Harry summoned their familiars which he told them to go back to their old forms which he could hear their displeasure.

Harry waited and waited he manipulated the durselys memorys to make think they hurt harry and his siblings but not after he modified them that even as kids they can give a hard mean and stronger sucker punch to the face and crouch so vernon decided not to punch them again.

Harry and his siblings slept at Dudley's second bedroom but had to make sure the bed was big enough for four of them. He could hear petunia,vernon and dudelys talking with Vernon's dealers and well as harry was looking threw his muggle books a soft pop was heard.

They saw a house elf jumping in their bed and saw harry and his siblings.

"Harry potter such a honor it is" said dobby bowing his head

"Who are you" harry asked with a confused face

The house elf looked at harry
"Dobby sir, Dobby the house elf" said dobby looking at harry

Harry had to look like he had no time for this

"Look not to be rude but this is really not a good time forme to have a house elf in our bedroom" said harry looking worried and wary

"Oh yes sir, dobby understands sir its just that Dobby has come to tell you, it is difficult to tell you. Dobby doesn't know where to begin" Said dobby

"Why don't you sit down" said harry

"S-s-sit d-down" dobby gasped

He Begin to sniff and then cry and wail but not loudly evan and kevin looked at the house elf with sadness as they speculated that this was the first once of kindness that dobby has been showed.