the god of nature and life

Harry was contemplating on doing this.
Sure Nevil mastered or at least half mastered the wood style(mokuton) water style(suiton) and earth style(doton) chakra elements although if he taught nevil wood style sage art then he would have two different types of sage mode and he believed the one with the frogs would be better but the wood style would fit perfectly for Nevil.

Harry seriously was going to have a mind grain over this but oh well he guessed giving both sage modes would help Nevil in the long run.

Harry walker with his kwan duo out and used it as a walking stick. If anyone would ever seen a goddess or god using their divine weapon as a walking stick then that says how troubling their feeling.

Harry got to the doors which led to the living room and went to sit down while contemplating what time he should ask Nevil over and what abilities to give him.

Foot steps were making their way to him he could tell who it is by the sound of the heels that were making their way to him from behind.

A hand was placed on his shoulder emerald killing curse eyes look at warm emerald eyes. He knew lilana felt his stress threw the bond that they all shared together as their elements were close intertwined with each other.

"Elder brother I have a few questions" said lilana

Harry nodded and raised a perfect eyebrow at her

"One of my questions is obvious but what's got your worked up?" Question lilana

"Haah I believe Nevil is ready to join our pantheon at last I don't know if he mastered the wood style(mukuton) as well as water style(suiton) and earth style(doton) of if he mastered the first tow elements and only mastered half of the wood style" said harry

"If he did master the scrolls you have given him then you'll show him how to do wood style sage mode and the two sage mod taught by the toads and snakes then theirs the matter of getting him the contracts for his summoning" answered lilana with a confirmed look in her narrowed eyes

Harry nodded not at all fazed with the narrowed piercing calculated gaze in hum that could scare even a lower god with just a look. She mastered the glare dorea taught her and mixed it with her own glare to create what she called her judgment glare.

Harry felt bad for the poor lad or lady who would be stuck with her.
Harth didn't like the pureblood philosophy that the dark pureblood or some of the light and fray purebloods did honestly to harry it plain and awful.

He knew his mother would fight tooth and nail in her own way and talk his father out of it if they were alive not that he would need her help as he was the mother and queen of the gods no one decided for him even if he wasn't he was his own man he chooses no one else.

Harry felt something on his shoulder and saw hedwig on the left side of his shoulder and saw that onix was trying to land on his right but lilana hand was in the ways. She saw onix and removed her hand and he landed right in his right shoulder and his snakes slithered up to him and rapped around his body and some rapped around his arms and on raped around his neck.

He saw something teleport to him in dirt and saw gaia waiting and put out her leg and took it and gave her a scratch around her head and she chirped a wonderful song.

Harry opened it and saw Nevile hand righting

Dear harry

I was wondering if my gran and it could come over I mastered the wood,water and earth style jutsu grandmother says shes happy that I was someone worthy of this knowledge you gave me especially about the history of shonobi which she finds fascinating she says she also has some things to talk about with your.