new beginning

Author's P. O. V

A tall man with board shoulders was standing facing  his back towards us..

Slowly his shoulders starts the moment of up and down indicating that he was crying.....

Slowly minutes pass and his shoulders stopped moving telling that he's okay now......

The man moved back showing his tan skin,  perfect jawline,  little puffy eyes but  piercing, pointed noes....  Totally a manly face...

He walked out of the place leaving a picture on the wall which he was staring a while ago...

Forth's P. O. V

Time really fly quickly....  It's like a second ago he was with me,  in my arms but now he's not,, no matter how much I try to find him but I can't...

I still remember how I convince my heart to kill him.. And now I am asking my heart  'why I didn't save him'....

RING RING RING  .......

my phone rang I looked at the screen and it's tells me that it's my best friend...

"hello" 

"hi "

"ai'forth why you sound so low... It's your birthday bro"

"I am... Jeez stop shouting.. "

"forth ....(long silence) "

" I miss him lam"

"forth I won't ask you to forget him  I know you can't..  But move on forth " 

"I still love him"

"forth,  this is your 29th birthday,  give yourself a gift...  Give yourself a new life, try to move on "

"29 huh??  Means five years without him... "

"forth liste...."

"bye lam"

I end up the call...  How can you ask me to forget him...

How can I move on when he's the only person I want to see every morning..

When he's the person whom I want to listen...

When he was the only person who have ever understand me...

When he was the only person who have ever cared about me...

When he was the only person who encouraged me..

When he was the only person who have ever....... Ever.. Ever loved me...

Sorry love,  if I took a very long time to understand myself ...

Sorry love,  that I have never told you that I still love you...

Sorry love, that  I never took a good care of you...

Sorry love, that I never understand you...

Sorry love,  that I never felt you...

Sorry...

I am sorry...

These were the voices which was screaming in my mind but like 'that time' I was speaking them aloud...

But to whom....  He was not here....

Anymore

I always pray for him....

Hope God will be taking good care of him more than me....

I went inside 'our ' bedroom..

Everything thing is same as he left..

His white coat..

Two medical reports of his patients..

His few make up products...

His cloths...

Everything....  I never displace them.. I still clean his cloths...

It's been five years and his cloths are now slowly fading his smell...

But I still remember his smell,  his touch,  his cute little fingers, his fluffy dimpled checks,  his innocent eyes,  his soft voice...

I remember everything about him...

I love him but it's too late to say...

I love you beam,  baby plz come back..

"please "   I felt myself crying again,  I don't know how many times I cry while remembering him...

"please "

"please "

"you have promised me that you won't leave me alone "

"please come back to me or take me with you"

"baby I tried to come to you but lam stopped me but this time I am coming no one can stop me"

"but I am afraid that you don't want me now.... What if you hate me"

"I deserve to be hated by you but please give me a chance "

I said cracking up,  my body was trembling and I closed my eyes.. I saw beam stretching his hand for me to grab it and calling me to come with him....

As i was going to grab his hand he faded away in the air...

"nooooooooo"

I screamed... I everything went black...

So,  what you guys think

Please comment and vote