last day

Forth P. O. V

I looked at my self in mirror and promised that today will be beam's last day in this world.....

I get out of shower,  dressed and went down stairs  for breakfast....

Author P. O. V

Forth looked at beam who is seting the breakfast table....

He gritted his teeth but remember that today is beam's last day so a perfect, sweet smile crafted on his lips...

Forth went near to beam and back hugged him...

"pufff...... Oh forth you startled me babe"..complained beam..

"good morning.... What's for breakfast "  ...... Forth asked and beam become shocked , forze......

When beam didn't answer him.  He turned  beam around to face him... He looked at beam confusedly...

"beam babe what happened " forth asked beam very sweetly and pouted at him...

Beam is still froze....

"beam...... Beam come back to earth"...
Forth tapped beam's shoulder to bring him back to normal... It worked.

Beam smile showing his cute dimples.....

"forth is today something good happens....,,, you look so happy "   beam asked forth.  Seeing forth this happy is making him smile not only with his lips but his eyes too..

Forth was always careing to beam.. He was always happy in front of beam,  smiling, laughing... But today this forth... This forth was absolutely different... . Forth was genuinely smile...  This time he was not faking... This time he's not portraiting any character....

"ummmm....  Why i am looking stupid??? "  Forth asked beam,  worrying was he too obvious today....

"no... You are not" beam said and put his hand on forth's cheek and squeezed it...

Forth pouted on this action of beam.. Beam pointed at the breakfast with his chin...

They both separated and took their respective chair....

Beam and forth both were smiling all the dinner and for the first time forth was literally happy.... He even initiated to clean the dishes....

Bean was looking at forth all the time today... Today in his eyes forth was looking too magnificent... Beam's heart was melting looking at forth...

He was wondering what is making his husband this happy... But he care less until his forth is happy....

Beam and forth,  both were siting in their bedroom...

Forth was scrolling through his phone and beam too but he was also steeling glances at forth's smile....

"beam is there anything you want to do before dying"... Forth asked and cursed himself because of his Tounge slip..

Beam confusedly look at forth.  He didn't understand what forth wanted to ask...

"No....  I mean is there anything you want to do... Like..... Think babe...... No one know what will happen next minute.... Like me... I want to do sky diving once in my life.... Like that...... You know.... "  forth said hurriedly...

Forth slowly face palmed himself in his brain...  Looking at beam if he already caught him...

Slowly beam smiled at him and nodded his head...

"what is it baby "  forth asked...

Beam put his phone back on table side of the bed...

Beam quickly settled himself in front of forth and took his both hands and entwined their fingers...

He looked deep in forth's eyes and parted to lips to say his wish...

"forth i only have one wish and only you can fulfill it babe"   beam eyes were sparkling thinking about his wish....

Forth looked at him understanding what he wants.. But no matter what beam wants. He will surely give him... After all it's beam's last day and last wish...

Ummmm......  Like a death wish...

Forth smiled at him and asked "what is it baby"....

"ummmm.... Forth i want both us to see sunset together and then the sparkling starts.....next morning i want to wake on same place but in your embrace "  beam happily told his wish...

"let's do it tonight baby " forth said to himself.....

'beam your death wish will be granted but one thing can't... It... You won't wake up next morning.... Never again.... '  forth said in his mind...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hello everyone hope you still like me and my story...

It's a short chapter... 

Let's see what will happen with beam...
Please don't forget to vote and comment...

Bye bye...

Tata and yes please take care of yourself everyone.... Be healthy... 😊😊😊 and positive....