Jealousy

FORTH P. O. V

I agreed to them.. I don't want to know how and where they want to kill beam.. All i want is ,him dead.. No matter how and where..

"come in" i said siting  on my chair in my office...

"afternoon sir. This is progress report of our new project.. " my assistant come and said...

I just nodded my head without looking up from my computer..

Ting ting..

I looked at my phone it displays Phana's name... I am really close to Phana even before i met beam...

I picked it and open the notification.. It was....

It was a pic of beam with other man who was ruffling his hair.. And my beam he..... He is blushing...

Huh... Why..?????

I felt like my whole body is burning.. It's seems like my eye balls will pop out from my eyes socket...

I searched beam's name in phone and then dialled it.... He picked my call after 4 rings...

"what are you doing beam"i shouted angrily not caring about my fake character...

"w... Wat.... What do you mean by this this babe... " he shutters but said like nothing happened..

"who was that jerk huh??? "i said in same mad tone

"who....??who jerk"  again that innocent sound...

"That  man who was ruffling your hair and you Mr. You.. You were even blushing why???"  i sounded like cop trying to caught a thief...

"ummm i don't know what you are saying ..

      Oh OK now i remember what you are talking about" he take his time to remember.. to Whom i am referring..

"yes that bloody old man.. Who was he.. And why were you blushing "seriously this is too much...

"oh come on forth don't be like this... He and me not a chance.. You already know i only loves you... And what he was doing??.. He was the father of one my patient .... I saved his son.... So he just become so happy and ruffled my hairs... He even said if he had a daughter he will consider me as his son in law... but when i told him that i am married..... He said , whoever is my partner is she is very lucky....... And it's remind me of you so that's why i blushed.... That's it's oh god that's a long explanation ".....

He said to prove me that he's didn't do anything... I left a sigh of relief...

I feel like that  someone has just lifted the mountain from my shoulders...

I felt little relaxed...

"fine.. I believe you but be careful next time.. I have my eyes on your every move.. " well somehow it's true..

"geezz... Forth you have gone crazy... Don't tell me you are jealous from a old man "..he said in his teasing voice..

"bye" i said and hung the call without any other words... Which is kinda not my fake self...

I sat again on my chair.. Crossed my arms of the table , leaned and buried my head in my arms..i closed my eyes and stats thinking about what beam said..

I was jealous.. No.. There is nothing between us.. Okay there is no feelings from my side...

But what it was...

Why i reacted like this...

What have gotten in me...

I tried to open my eyes but no... Again that horrible day come in front of me..