plan ......

No proof head

DOME'S P.O.V

As time goes the day of my final plan , my final bomb is ready to explode ...

'awe my poor p forth '             

what does he thinks ,,,   that he will be good after what he did ...

I trusted him   ... but he betrayed me ...

its time of tit for tat ......

As strong as i wish to poison him but i am not that cheap ..

i will break him...   

i just waited for 5 years so he could realize his mistake and try to move on with the remaining memories 

but now its time for him to pay ..............

"p ,   can i join you for lunch  now "               i messaged p forth ..

" yes baby , i would love too but  i am not in the hospital cutie , i came to my main office " 

P'forth repalied me instantly .. well that's good that he's back to normal...

of course it will be perfect to give him his punishment when he would be expecting second chance...

P'pha and P'kit still don't know the real face of forth that's why they still support forth but still  i don't want to tell them ..

they both will be life time guilt to not save their best friend and standing with a wrong person 

"OK... Just say it that you don't have time for me *pout*  "        I sent him

FORTH'S P.O.V

As dome sent me this message.  I feel devastratred  .....

I never knew that a mere message can make someone this afraid like I have...

In no world I am going to Lose dome..

He's my chance...  My new life... I can't loose him too

"baby I am on the way"        I typed back without think a bit..

He didn't reply....  Maybe he's mad or sulking on me right now but I can't afford this...

Nothing is more important than dome...

No one knows how many times I have thanked God for giving me dome to pay for my deeds....

But still nothing can compare for what I did to beam....

THIRD PERSON'S P. O. V

Dome didn't reply to forth as he was busy in

"Hahahahahahahahahah "     laughing  he was laughing loudly that make Dr. Luv to come inside of the office who was just passing by the corridor...

"what happened "            asked Dr. Luv

Dome turned around still laughing hard that it made his eyes turn teary...

"see"       said dome trying to calm himself but failed miserably

"hahahhahha "     Luv laughed too..

"I see,  you are doing good mr"        commented Luv...

"yes p' Luv, the sparrow is in the cage "  

Said dome with an unreadable face which made Luv surprise too...

"OK P,  please you go sparrow must be reaching here anytime "         said dome while coming back to his normal self again....

"hmm right,  see you "     with that Luv made his way out of dome's office..

"P sparrow,  come I am waiting "      dome took his seat with a chuckle...

"be cute dome"         dome mumbles to himself and started acting sulking.. Because he heard some noises from outside which only happens when the CEO is here...

"click"      dome's office door opens without any permission

And dome looked upwards without a shocked face like he wasn't sure if it true.......

"baby"     

"I am not talking to you"

-----------------------------------------------------------

See you guys again...

Vote

Comment