STILL A LAIR

WOW .....How  could be a person be this much of a monster that he could still lie in front me ..

I know that he already knew that i know how beam died still he get the guts of lieying to me .......

i know he keep looking at me  time to time just to  see my expressions but of course i won't show him what's my real face is ..

let him think that he is steps ahead of me .....

wait forth jaturaphoom you will get what you  deserve and i will make you pay  for beam's each and every teras .....

little did forth knows that dome was indeed ahead of him .

"so shall we go home love "           i heard p forth asking me ..

"hmm"

"and yes baby we have lots of things to do and so much shopping ...i can't wait to get married to you my love "        i smiled on his comment as  he is true ..

i can't wait for the day when we both will be standing in alter to take vows .

FORTH'S P.O.V

I See the anger in his eyes when  i told him about beam but what was more ...... it  was hurt ..

again i hurt him..

i am such a demon that i can't even make happy to the people i love ...

first beam 

and now dome ..

i deserve to die ...

and i have already an idea that dome is planning to kill me in the same i did  to beam but i am ready to accept my  future now ..

if my future is with someone who i love then i won't be asking much .........

even only a day will do if dome stay with me without his anger ..

cause deep inside his eyes i could see a tint of love towards me ..

i extended my hand for him to  grab it and  he did  i pull him up to make him stand ..

"babe is your leg ok now "    i asked him which he replied with a  sweet dome ..

seriously he is so cute ...

and came back cuddle each other to sleep....

--------------------

NEXT MORNING  

DOME'S P.O.V

"Good p pha, p kit"                        i first greeted pha and kit as they all run to me when they have happiness to share ... they both treat me as i am beam and never let me feel left out....  

"oh..  domeie "       p kit said and i let him .. i could see how much they both loves me ...

"come here why are you standing "          p pha said and i took my seat in front of them  as we all are in hospital canteen ..

"umm p i have some to tell you both "

they look at me , maybe because i sounded serious \..

"what happen dome ... some one bully you here .. tell me i will  show them their place "      

"aaa no noo p pha .. please sit down its not like this "            i said as p pha turned into his father mode and stood up to go somewhere ..

"ai'pha sit down and let dome explain"     p kit and him sit down again..

" err... p it ... umm i am ..aaa i am  getting married ... yesterday p forth proposed me for marriage "                          i accepted them to be happy and announce this to the whole hospital , throw party but ...  all i could see is their teary eyes ..

it was p pha who broke the silence first .."congratulations dome .. i am so happy for you and pavel "             

"yeah me too dome .. i am so happy for you both "      p kit said 

but i was still looking at them confused ..

"oh don't worry about us dome its just we both remembered the day when beam came to us and gave us the same information .. we still  remember how happy he was .. he looked like a five years old  kid who got his candy .. beam was really happy that day "

i smile .. how pure their friendship is ...   more true than my relation with my soon going to be husband.....

"umm p  i have some thing to tell both of you but not here  can we go somewhere else and it would be better if you both take today's holiday .."            i said and saw them first thinking hard and then nodded ..

"awe dome wanna give forth a surprise huh????"   kitty asked me 

"yeah a big surprise "    i said and now lets plan  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what did dome told to pha and kit ...

it took me two hours to write this chapter as i  was writting it while listening to this song and its one of my fav song which i listen to relax my self and i was getting distracting with it , without noticing i started to typeing the song instead of the ch... haha funny isn't it ..

but i suggest you  all to listen to above  song 

vote and comment