"Shhhh, she's sleeping" I say, mani looks at Dinah

"I don't think they're going to come, they're too loved up, plus I think Lauren would kill anyone who gives camila the fuck eyes" mani said, I look at camila and think. 

"Yeh you right, you right" I say, they all laugh and I shush them but they already woke camila up.

"I was having! A nice ass dream! What happened?" She yelled, I lay her down and lay on top of her cuddling her.

"So, we are going to a club later, you want to come?" Dinah asked, I guess ally agreed when I was fussing over camila.

"Yeh sure" Camila said, they go wide eyed as did I but in a different way.

"What?! If you are going you will be covering every inch of your skin!" I say possessively, she puts her hands on my cheeks.

"You're coming too" she said, I nod way too whipped to say no to her

"Okay" I say, Dinah makes a whipped noise causing me to glare at her

—later that day—

"Camz! I don't want people to see you dressed all sexy!" I whine, she straddles me and I go wide eyed already feeling a certain area go a little harder.

"But I'll be with you all night and it's only a clubbing dress, you got it for me" she said, I nod looking her up and down.

"Yeh but for...other reasons"'I say looking at her breasts, she rolls her eyes getting off me I grab a jacket and put it around her.

"Come on, let's go" she said taking my hand, I sigh but we leave with the girls.

When we got there the music was loud and we didn't even have to show our ID, strange but okay.

We go in and Dinah takes us to get some drinks, we all drink, not enough to get drunk but just enough to have fun.

Camila and I were dancing when a guy came up, he puts his hands on camilas hips and dances against her, I pull camila behind me.

"Fuck off!" I yell, he giggles trying to dance with me, he was clearly wasted, I pushed him away from me causing him to fall.

"Lauren calm down" Camila said wrapping her arms around me, i put my hands on hers as the guy got up and stumbled away, bodyguards taking him out of the club.

"You okay?" I ask camila, she nods kissing me

"Yes" she said putting her hands on my cheeks, I smile kissing her more and she kisses back

"Calm down baby we're in public" camila mumbled as I deepened the kiss, I smile resting my forehead against hers.

"We could always leave and go back to the hotel" I whisper, she giggles shaking her head.

"No, not tonight" she whispers, I nod

"Okay, we don't have to do anything you don't want" I say, she pecks my lips and leans against my chest

"You're amazing, I never know how I got so lucky" she whispers, I kiss her head and lift her head so she was looking at me.

"Because you're you" I say, she smiles wide and I kiss her cheek pulling her closer.

We find the others who were still at the bar talking, we pulled them to dance and we all did just having a good time.

"Hey baby you okay?" I ask seeing camila hiding herself more and more into me, at first I just thought she wanted to cuddle but now she was literally hiding.

"Can we go?" She asked, I frown and look to see where she keeps glancing, I see a guy standing against a wall staring at her. He had a drink in one hand, what seemed to be a cigarette in the other, he had a hat on pushed a bit too far down, covering his eyes, he also had a long jacket on.

"Yeh" I whisper feeling one, over protective maybe he just thinks she's hot, which she is, but she's mine, and two, I feel a little creeped out, getting bad vibes from him.

"Hey girls, let's go, it's late and we have stuff tomorrow" I say not wanting to alert them, maybe he just finds camila hot.

"Yeh, good point" ally said, we leave getting a cab

We get back to the hotel and camila lays on the bed yawning, I smile walking over taking her shoes and dress off, she smiles and I put some pyjamas on her.

"You're so fucking cute!" I coo over her, I put my hands on her cheeks and nudged her nose with mine and kissed her nose, she giggles and kisses me.

"Go get dressed and cuddle me" she said, I do exactly that.

When we were cuddling we just talked about everything, when she started to get sleepy I hold her until she falls asleep, it didn't take long for me to fall asleep with my baby between my arms.