Cookies and a Kiss. Ch 4

Start from the beginning

"Wow love a man with a uniform.. don't worry he's your" Hen joked and Carlos smiled and kiss tk.

"ready?" Carlos asks. "for what?" TK asks.

"well, I need to pick up captain Strand at the hospital wanna come?" Carlos asks offering his hand to TK.

"sure the shifts over anyway see you guys later" TK waves goodbye to the other as he walks downstairs.

While that was happening Buck was silent sitting on the couch looking at the ceiling, Bobby notice this the after Eddie was done talking to Carlos he called Eddie.

"yes, cap," Eddie asks as he walks to bobby.

"I want you to keep an Eye on Buck," bobby said seriously.

"Um, why? what happened?" Eddie asks his face changes to worried.

"I just have a feeling that buck might do something that will cost his job again, and I don't know if he can come back if I fired him again for what he's is about to do," Bobby said looking at Buck and then back to Eddie.

Buck did not seem to notice bobby. "alright cap I won't let him do anything stupid," Eddie said and walks away to chat with Buck about Christopher's request.

"Hey, Buck," Eddie said as he sits beside buck.

"Yeah?" buck asks as he sits properly.

"well I and Christopher are going to make cookies and he wants you to help us," Eddie said.

"sure anything for my little buddy... when?" "Um about 10 Pm" Eddie replied.

"who bakes cookies at 10 Pm" buck questioned Eddie.

"Sorry, your right, how about 6 Pm" Eddie clarified.

All "alright 6 it is," buck said and they both head-on in different directions.

6:55 PM

"Dad where is buck?" Chris asks Eddie looking at the door.

"Christopher it's only 6:55 he will be here but for the time being you are going to help me grab the ingredients, can you do that buddy?" Eddie asks looking at Chris.

"sure dad" Chris grab the eggs from the fridge.

After a while, someone rang the doorbell. "Buck" Chris said as he walks toward the door. When he opens it.

"Hey buddy ready to make cookies," buck said holding a few ingredients.

"wow Well I guess we will make extra I did not expect you to buy any ingredients," Eddie said as he walks to the door.

"well what can I say I love the kid," buck said hugging Christopher.

Hours and hours of making cookies from burned cookies to so-called perfect cookies. Eddie noticed that Chris is yawning already"buddy it's time to sleep" Eddie said as he escorted the little man to his room.

"I should get going," buck said.

"no stay let's have a couple of drinks first it's the least I can do," Eddie said and buck agreed.

After Eddie puts Christopher to sleep, he and buck are drinking beer for a while like 7-8 bottles already. buck's face is red.

"buck I think you had enough," Eddie said trying to grab the bottle from his hand.

"Alright," buck said and gave Eddie the bottle.

Eddie grabs the bottle and sits with his best friend. "so would you mind telling me what's bothering you, Buck? cause you never drink this much when you're fine" Eddie asks looking at Buck, worried.

"No I'm fine," buck said as tears started falling. Buck doesn't know why he is crying.

"well you don't look fine, come here," Eddie said and hugged him.

The hug lasted more than it should eventually the hug was over. Buck and Eddie are still near each other. Buck can't take it anymore it's probably the beer or strong emotion's fault. Buck leaned in and kiss him for a few seconds before Eddie moves away.

"Buck!" Eddie said looking at Buck and wiping his lips.

"um, I'm so sorry Eddie" buck apologizes as he moves and walks to the door.

"wait.... your drunk It's best not to drive, stay here at least for the night," Eddie said trying his best not to make it awkward.

"ok I'm sorry Eddie," buck said and sits on the couch.

"don't worry we do weird things when we are drunk," Eddie said as he grabs a pillow and a blanket.

Buck falls asleep quickly and Eddie walks to his bedroom and just stares at this ceiling. "what just happened?" Eddie asks himself as he touches his lips.