Ch. 2

Mya's POV

"I know you're not gonna run past me and not speak," aunt Bianca says as Mila flies through the living room.

"Hi. Bye," she yells. "I'm late for my call time."

"Drive safe Mila. Don't Snapchat and drive," mom calls out after her. "I guess it's just the three of us hanging out today."

Every other weekend we usually hang out with my mom and her friends who are basically our aunts. Everyone expect me, mom, and aunt Bianca were obviously busy this weekend.

"Can we please have pizza for lunch?" I ask.

"Yeah but after our nail appointment," mom says.

"Babe I'm home," mama calls out. She walks into the living room and someone strolls in behind her. "I have a guest too. Blaze this is my wife Alissa and my daughter Mya."

"Hi Blaze," my mom smiles. "It's nice to formally meet you."

"Hi it's nice to meet you," Blaze says almost shyly. Her eyes make there way to me and her devilish smirk appears. I feel my cheeks heat up so I look away.

"We'll be down in the studio for a while," mama says.

"Ok we're having a girls day so we'll be back later," mom tells her.

"Actually I don't feel to good. I think I'm going to take a nap," I lie. There is no way I'm leaving the house now that Blaze is here.

"You ok baby girl?" mama asks.

I nod. "Yeah I think so. Just a migraine."

"We'll bring back pizza for you ok sweetie?" mom says. "Bianca I'm going to get my bag then we can go."

Everyone clears out except me and aunt Bianca who's eyeing me like a hawk. "You aren't slick miss thang."

"What are you talking about?"

"I saw you blushing when that girl looked at you," she laughs. "Now you want to stay home all of a sudden."

"I feel sick," I whine. "I swear."

"Mhmm you aren't fooling me."

I try to hide my smile as I run upstairs to my room. I don't know what I expect to happen, but I can't miss this opportunity. Studio sessions take forever so I'll literally have to wait hours before they come up from the dungeon.

To occupy my time I scroll through Instagram and play random games on my phone. My stomach starts to growl and my mom still isn't back so I go to the kitchen to look for food.

"Waiting for me?" the low raspy voice says startling me.

I turn around to see Blaze standing on the other side of the kitchen counter smiling.

"No," I roll my eyes playfully. "I'm getting food."

"Well get me some too," she comes over and stands behind me to look in the fridge too. My heart starts racing when she places her hand on mine on the handle of the fridge. "Ooh let's eat those strawberries."

"O-ok," I nod hoping she'll back up. When she does I grab the container of berries and shut the fridge. She grabs one as soon as I sit them on the counter.

"So Mya," she says mid chew. "Are you feeling better?"

My eyes are fixed on her lips and how they wrap around the strawberry every time she takes a bite. I know she's not trying, but it's still sexy.

"Hello. Stop spacing out on me," she snaps her fingers.

"Oh sorry uh yeah I feel better," I say. "Thanks for asking."