She sat down and had her food quietly. She talked about work other than that we didn't talk much. Once her lunch was over she left.

In evening once I parked my car. I was going towards entrance of the house. I heard Kiara screaming near the entrance. I ran from where her voice was coming.

I saw her running and Lucky was barking and running behind her. I calmed down.

"Lucky stop." I said. She saw me came running towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Hey it's okay. He won't harm you." I said. Mom and Chachi came running outside.

"What happened? I heard her screaming" Mom asked. Kiara went away from me.

"Nothing she got scared of Lucky." I said.

"Are you fine?" Chachi asked. Kiara was embarrassed. Her cheeks started turning red. Was it because they caught her hugging me.

"Yes." She said.

"Let's go inside." Mom said to chachi. They both went inside smiling at each other. Kiara was about to run inside. I caught her hand.

"Don't run. He thinks you want to play with him." I said.

"This is how he plays with people, running and barking at them." She said angrily.

Lucky's caretaker came and took him in his hand.

"Sorry I don't know when he came here. I was on call."

"It's okay. Just train him so he doesn't pounce on family members." I said.

"He never runs behind anyone. This won't happen next time." He said and left with Lucky.

"Are you fine?" I asked.

"Yes I am fine." She said. We started walking towards the entrance.

"If you don't like dogs than why did you gift one to Tanya."

"She loved dogs so I gifted her and at that time I was not aware that I have to stay here." We took elevators to go to my room.

"You know I love tiger cubs, tigress. You can always gift me one on my birthday." I said.

"Why will I gift you cubs? This is house not jungle." She said.

"By the way you trust me enough to protect you but you don't trust me as your friend."

"I don't trust you at all."

"Oh your nail scratches on my arms would say otherwise."

"Go away." She said.

"When are you going to your place?" I asked.

"Today."

" Go tomorrow I will drop you in the morning."

"I will go today. I am telling you not asking you."

"Okay fine. Pack your bags will drop you."

"I can drive my car or you are afraid of me stealing your car."

"You can't talk properly like a normal human. Every time you would talk either sarcastic or rubbish. You know what do whatever you want to. Go pack your bags and leave." I said and went to my wardrobe to take my clothes.

She is most frustrating and irritating female of this world. I was trying to be nice to her but all she wants is a fight and that's what she is going to get.

Few minutes later Mom called.

"Yes mom." I asked.

"Go drop Kiara at her mother's house."

"I am not her chauffeur and she is not small girl. She can go on her own. I will ask driver to drop her to her mother's place."

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing." I said and disconnected the call.

" I said and disconnected the call