Chapter 38

When I was ready for the office she had already left. All the way to office I thought what to do? What to gift her?

I couldn't think of anything. I spend my whole morning behind it. I asked Geeta to suggest but that was also not helpful.

I called Tanya to see if she could help.

"Hello Bhai" She said.

"Do you know what Kiara will like as a gift?"

"Give her clothes, jewellery or take her on a trip."

"Something else?" I asked.

"Perfume, watch or purses"

"No she has her wardrobe full of it. "

"Than what do want me to say? She likes kids go give her them." She said and disconnected the call.

I called my family jeweller asked him to send me pictures of diamond jewellery he has readily available.

He sent me few picture I liked lotus design earring. I asked him to send it to my office.

Than something hit me from Tanya's suggestion

Than something hit me from Tanya's suggestion. I made the arrangements for Kiara.

I was invited by staff as they were celebrating her birthday. I went to her department. Every one were enjoying and having fun. She made a wish and blew the candles and cutted the cake. She gave the first piece to me and I fed her back. After celebration was over.

"Let's go." I said.

"Where?" She asked.

"Home actually my car has gone for servicing so if we can go together. If you don't mind."

"Okay. Wait here I will go and get my bag." She said and left.

Once she was back we went to parking.

"Would you mind if I drive your car?"

"It's your car not mine." She said and gave me the keys.

I drived the car. We both were silent.

"Where are we going this is not the way to house?"

"I have 5 minutes work than we will go home." She nodded.

We reached the orphanage.

"I will be back in 5 minutes." I said and went inside to check the arrangements. Cake, food and music everything was in place.

When I was back she was not in car. I looked around I saw her watching the kids playing in garden.

"Let's go." I said.

"Can we stay here for sometime?" She asked.

"Let's go I will give you tour of this place." She smiled and nodded.